Mafia II-SKIDROW (Mafia 2)

seeders: 624
leechers: 108
Added on August 24, 2010 by piratepediain Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Mafia II-SKIDROW (Mafia 2) (Size: 5.57 GB)
 skidrow.nfo9.52 KB
 sr-mafia2.iso5.57 GB

Description

Screens:

Alternative:

http://www.postimg.com/image/21000/20335.jpghttp://www.postimg.com/image/21000/20336.jpghttp://www.postimg.com/image/21000/20338.jpg

S  K  i  D  R  O  W-  T H E  L E A D i N G  F O R C E  -proudly presentsMafia II / 2K GamesRELEASE DATE : 24-08-2010              PROTECTION : Steam  CEGGAME TYPE    : Action                  DISKS      : 1 DVDRelease Notes:The Skid Rowdies are looking new blood to fill up the ranks.We're a professional team of dedicated sceners with big markunder sceners. We believe on the ground idealism of the rootof the real old school scene. We do all this for fun andnothing else. We don't earn anything on our hobby, as we dothis for the competition and the heart of what got the scenestarted in the mid eighties.If you think you got something to offer, then don't hold backon contacting us as soon as possible.twice the fun  / double the troubleOn with the game release information:Vito Scaletta has started to make a name for himself on thestreets of Empire Bay as someone who can be trusted to get ajob done. Together with his buddy Joe, he is working to provehimself to the Mafia, quickly escalating up the family ladderwith crimes of larger reward, status and consequence... thelife as a wise guy isn't quite as untouchable as it seems.Action-Packed Gameplay: Intense gunplay, white-knuckle carchases and visceral hand-to-hand combat - it will take allthat and more to become a "made man".Epic Gangster Story: Inspired by iconic mafia drama, thecompelling characters and cinematic presentation will pullplayers into the allure and impossible escape of life in theMafia.Immersive World and Period: Enter the world of Empire Bay -World War II is raging in Europe and the architecture, cars,music and clothing all echo the period in stunning detail. Astime passes, hot rod cars, 50s fashion and some of the era'sbest music reflect the birth of a cool new era.Illusion Engine: 2K Czech's proprietary Illusion Engine,allows gamers to exploreEmpire Bay's 10 square miles of beautifully rendered outdoorenvironments and intricately designed interiors.Soundtrack Reflects the Mood of the Era: Players will beimmersed in the Golden Era of America as Mafia II featurestracks from some of the era's most influential artists.Install Notes:2. Mount image or burn it3. Install4. Copy the content from the SKIDROW folder on the DVD to the/pc/ folder inside the main installation dir and overwrite5. Play the gameAdditional Notes:If you have used any of these hacked demo cracks out there,then make sure you start a new game, as your old saves willmake the game crash. The main reason: it wont work is becausethose "cracks" are modified demo exes.Support the companies, which software you actually enjoyNice job Valve on updating CEG, but as you can see that didn'thelp much. Good luck in wasting more money for the next updateGreetings:Salutes to our old Amiga friends from:FAIRLIGHT - RAZOR 1911 - VISION FACTORY - PARADOX - QUARTEXDCS - CRYSTAL - ZENITH - ACCESSION - ALPHA FLIGHT - PRODIGYTHE COMPANY - LEGEND - TRSI - ORACLE - ANTHROX - CLASSICGame Features• Be a gangster. Vivid images of credible, strong story and greatpresentation - it all allow you to feel the drama and unpredictabilityof the relationship between mafia clans and those in them is.• Forget peace. Thrilling car chases, violent fights and franticshooting - a combination of these elements provides a rich and variedgameplay.• Living in the metropolis. With the latest graphics engine IllusionEngine ™ players can explore a vast world, without wasting time waitingfor the next boot: a stroll through the picturesque streets of EmpireBay, covers an area of over 25 square kilometers, or go inside thebuildings and enjoy an elaborated interiors.• Learn America. Cars, advertising, clothing - all the signs of Americanlife 1940-50-ies, recreated as accurately as possible, changes over timein the game in accordance with the historical realities.• Play the classics. A selection of the best songs the mid XX centurywill immerse themselves in the atmosphere of the American golden age.Minimum System Requirement• Operating System Windows XP (SP2 or higher) / Windows Vista /Windows 7;• Intel Pentium D processor with 3 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600 + (Dualcore) or better;• 1.5 GB of RAM;• Video card nVidia GeForce 8600 / ATI HD2600 Pro or better;• 8 GB free hard disk space;• Sound card compatible with DirectX 9.0c;• Keyboard and mouse.nuked-bad.crack_health.drops.to.1.starting.from.chapter.2ok just download this iso file and use one of razor1911 or reloaded crack only (google for it when will be released in few days-check release sites) and will work properly without any problems , also skidrow can make us a surprise with a crackfix - let's see...EDIT:Mafia.II.Crackfix-SKIDROW (15 mb google for it - working properly now)How To Get Your Maxspeed (uTorrent)Torrent Client - Preferences - Bandwidth - Number of connections - Set aprox. 500 for eachTorrent Client - Preferences - BiTorrent - Protocol Encryption - ForcedBandwidth Allocation - High (Set download/upload limit - Unlimited)Stop Other Active Torrents - Start downloading and wait for connections.Enjoy and Seed for at least 1:1 ratio. Don't forget to say thanks/leave reviews.Greets to all actual/future p2p/scene quality groups and affiliate websites.

http://www.torentz.3xforum.ro/post/1587/1/Mafia_II-SKIDROW_Mafia_2_/

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.57 GB
seeders:624
leechers:108
Mafia II-SKIDROW (Mafia 2)

Trailer

All Comments

i like SKIDROW files
but this game got health bar bug
and got a mouse activity problem's
but all and all it's working and download is fast
i was seeding for 2 day's as my thank you
keep on the good work !
Great game love Mafia !!
game does not start
why i get this error??
loooook↓↓
http://s23.postimg.org/twb90ttt7/Capture.jpg
i copy all data from SKIDROW to PC!! I WIN7 23bit :)