Mad Riders [R.G. Mechanics]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 31, 2015 by dashwoodin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Mad Riders [R.G. Mechanics] (Size: 809.92 MB)
 Data4.bin352.39 MB
 Data1.bin191.41 MB
 data2.bin126.21 MB
 data3.bin124.51 MB
 Data5.bin3.91 MB
 setup.exe2.22 MB
 icon.ico12.56 KB
 autorun.inf58 bytes
 Aug2008_d3dx9_39_x64.cab1.71 MB
 dsetup32.dll1.49 MB
 Aug2008_d3dx9_39_x86.cab1.4 MB
 DXSETUP.exe505.84 KB
 Jun2010_XAudio_x86.cab271.54 KB
 Jun2010_XAudio_x64.cab270.84 KB
 Aug2008_XAudio_x64.cab265.05 KB
 Aug2008_XAudio_x86.cab264.69 KB
 dxupdate.cab94.88 KB
 APR2007_xinput_x64.cab94.55 KB
 vcredist_x86_2008.exe2.67 MB

Description

Date of Release: 29 May 2012
Genre: Arcade, Racing, 3D, 3rd Person
Developer: Techland
Publishing House: Ubisoft Entertainment
Developer Website http://mad-riders.ubi.com
Language: English/Russian
Platform: PC [Repack]
Tablet: DCCentR
Game Version: 1.0.1.0

System Requirements:
✔ Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7
✔ Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 4200+ X2
✔ RAM: 1 GB for XP / 1,5 GB for Vista, 7
✔ Video Card: 256 MB compatible with DirectX 9 (nVidia GeForce 8600 / ATI Radeon HD 2600)
✔ Free Space on the Hard Disk: 1.6 GB
✔ it's important : Before installing disable Anti-Virus and Firewall

Description:
Players will race around 45 tracks of very different complexity. However, this competition does not resemble a normal race "in a circle." To win the race on the road will have to find the shortest way to the finish line. You will also need to perform, and different tricks in the air to get the acceleration and increase their chances of triumph. Mad Raiders also has the utmost simplicity of gameplay that allows you to take part in the virtual races, even those who are faced with this kind of games for the first time. It adds spice to the gameplay and multiplayer presence through which to fight for the title of strongest will be able to 12 people at a time..
Features:
"Compete with other racers. Test your skills in high-speed driving breathtaking competition with other players. Best get on the top of the ranking leaders.
"Ask the style. Choose a vehicle that is suitable for you and kastomiziruy it according to their preferences.
"An exciting race on various tracks. Mad Raiders will offer the attention of fans of virtual racing 45 stunning tracks, are astonishingly varied.
"Look for shortcuts. In order to win the race and force opponents to swallow the dust on your wheels, players often have to look for shorter routes.
"Control of the air! Mastery of the situation in the air is very important for the career of the rider. Perform all sorts of aerial stunts to fill the scale of the acceleration (Boost Bar) and forge ahead!
"Acceleration - the key to victory! Try to keep your scale acceleration (Boost Bar) was filled as often as possible! The only way to get one of the main benefits!
Features repack:
- Game Version - 1.0.1.0
- Do not recoded
- Cut out a low-resolution video
- Ability to select a combination of text and voice
- Sewn crack text from ZoG Forum Team /« RG - Kinozal.TV »v1.01
- Sewn on crack sound v1.0 by GameSVoiCE
Additions:
- Daredevil Map Pack

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
809.92 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Mad Riders [R.G. Mechanics]

Trailer

All Comments

nice game..
nice
This gave me a hard on for a second, then i reread the title
have to say that allthough i am not big fun of sports and cars and stuff like that this one i have no regret very good game and fun and challenging i enjoy it and i like it
NAID'S come in my computer...
It works great, thanks. Not a bad little game, good graphics. Easy to pick up and play.