Mack Wilds New York: A Love Story 2013 320kps

seeders: 83
leechers: 8
Added on October 6, 2013 by SpoiledDivain Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Mack Wilds New York: A Love Story 2013 320kps (Size: 113.93 MB)
 A NY Love Story.mp310.65 MB
 Don't Turn Me Down.mp311.91 MB
 Duck Sauce.mp37.71 MB
 henny.mp36.91 MB
 Keepin It Real.mp36.95 MB
 Mack Wilds.jpg41.59 KB
 magic.mp38.82 MB
 My Crib.mp39.05 MB
 Own It.mp39.69 MB
 Remember The Time.mp37.02 MB
 The Art of Fallin.mp36.6 MB
 The Sober Up.mp39.08 MB
 U Can Cry To Me (Ft. Raekwon& Dougie Fresh).mp311.07 MB
 Wild Things (feat. method man).mp38.43 MB

Description

Having burst onto the scene with his memorable character on HBO’s classic show, The Wire, Tristan “Mack” Wilds is definitely one to watch on the music scene. On his major label debut, New York: A Love Story, Mack delivers music worthy of the album title, melding musical references from New York City-based hip hop in the 1990s, and making it fresh for new ears. The album contains musical interpolations (samples) from popular songs by Wu-Tang Clan, Jay Z, Mobb Deep, Erik B. and Rakim, and KRS-One, to name a few.

On the album’s thirteen tracks, crafted in majority by musical wonder/label head Salaam Remi, along with little outside production, the 24-year old Staten Island native’s tenor floats over bass-heavy beats. There is a balance between the gritty and the smooth, showing range in songs from street anthem “Wild Things” featuring Method Man, to the sweet quiet-storm vibe of “Don’t Turn Me Down.” Raekwon and Doug E. Fresh also appear on the album on the melancholy track, “U Can Cry To Me”.

The underlying aspect that brings the album together is the honesty in its storytelling of love and all its ups and downs. “Art Of Fallin’” is reminiscent of the interludes on Lauryn Hill’s Miseducation of Lauryn Hill, asking various individuals their thoughts on being in love. You are taken from the courting process, to dating, to the club, to the bedroom, to the hangover, to the falling out of love in just under fifty minutes. Standout tracks include “Own It,” “MaGic!!!,” “A NY Love Story,” “Keepin It Real,” and a cover of Michael Jackson’s “Remember The Time”.

New York: A Love Story” Tracklist
1. “Wild Things” feat. Method Man
2. “My Crib”
3. “Henny”
4. “Own It”
5. “MaGic!!!”
6. “Keepin’ It Real”
7. “U Can Cry To Me” feat. Raekwon and Doug E Fresh
8. “NY Love Story”
9. “Don’t Turn Me Down”
10. “Sober Up”
11. “Duck Sauce”