Mack Maloney [Wingman Series, Books 1-9]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on September 3, 2012 by gazza-911in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Mack Maloney [Wingman Series, Books 1-9] (Size: 4.85 MB)
 Mack Maloney - Wingman 01.pdf554.51 KB
 Mack Maloney - Wingman 02 - The Circle War.pdf473.44 KB
 Mack Maloney - Wingman 03 - The Lucifer Campaign.pdf516.96 KB
 Mack Maloney - Wingman 04 -Thunder In The East.pdf552.06 KB
 Mack Maloney - Wingman 05 - The Twisted Cross.pdf581.07 KB
 Mack Maloney - Wingman 06 - The Final Storm.pdf572.93 KB
 Mack Maloney - Wingman 07 - Freedom Express.pdf658.44 KB
 Mack Maloney - Wingman 08 - Skyfire.pdf518.13 KB
 Mack Maloney - Wingman 09 - Return From The Inferno.pdf538.15 KB

Description

Publication Dates: 1987 - 1999 (approximation)
File Type: .pdf (requires adobe reader x/similar program)

Please Note: It appears these files have been written up onto electronic form instead of being scanned, so there are some errors; someone else has done this, I'm merely sharing it.

Desription: (of book one)

When the United States is destroyed in a nuclear attack by brutal Russian warlords, ace fighter pilot Hawk Hunter launches a solitary plan of retribution in order to salvage the remains of America.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.85 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Mack Maloney [Wingman Series, Books 1-9]

All Comments

I read these books when I was a kid. I read almost all of them. I started reading the first book from this torrent and it is riddled with mistakes. I think whoever made these into PDF's forgot to go back and proofread after the OCR software finished it's scan.
I read these books when I was a kid. I read almost all of them. I started reading the first book from this torrent and it is riddled with mistakes. I think whoever made these into PDF's forgot to go back and proofread after the OCR software finished it's scan. I was going to correct the mistakes but I don't have Adobe Acrobat. I only have the reader. I tried to copy and paste the text into Word or Notepad but it wouldn't let me.

I'd be glad to correct the mistakes and re-post these but I am not going to install software to try to hack these files.

I am hoping the files in this other torrent don't have the OCR mistakes these files have.
I read these books as a kid and had all but 2 of them. There torrent nevertheless.
good upload and sounds interesting will enjoy reading
This is awesome!! Thanks ever so much!!!