Lynyrd Skynyrd-That Smell-LIVE HD-{DPLII384kbs}

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on December 2, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Lynyrd Skynyrd-That Smell-LIVE HD-{DPLII384kbs} (Size: 149.25 MB)
 Lynyrd Skynyrd-That Smell-LIVE HD-{DPLII384kbs}.mkv135.79 MB
 Lynyrd Skynyrd-That Smell-LIVE 320kbs-{DPLII384kbs}.mp313.45 MB
 Street Survivors Original Cover in Flames.jpg15.45 KB
 Lynyrd Skynyrd-That Smell-LIVE HD-{DPLII384kbs}.txt5.32 KB

Description

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Lynyrd Skynyrd Live HD w Johnny Van Zant In Concert
The Finished Video's Audio is Encoded at 320kbs.
"That Smell" LIVE 320kbs MP3 CD File recorded from this concert Included. /:?}

To download any of my Live in Concert Music Videos Please go here:

http://kickasstorrents.ee/user/dd53787/uploads/

If you experience any problems with any of my Torrents Please feel free to PM me here as well.

Thank You! Always use a VPN and Protect Yourself! and please seed back.
Mi Casa Su Casa
{dd53787}

For information on The Band and Concert Dates Please go here:
http://lynyrdskynyrd.com/

I still remember a friend of mine was showing off Lynyrd Skynyrd's newest Album "Street Survivor's" she had raced to the store to buy asap, and we all marvelled at how The Band was engulfed in Flames on the Album Cover, not knowing that same Album Cover would be quickly changed to a "No Flames" cover after the plane crash. Extremely Sad Day for all of us, and especially all the incredible ironics of the crash itself. (follow link below) although Ronnie's Brother Johnny is the perfect replacement Frontman (as seen in this video).

Lynyrd Skynyrd (pronounced /?l?n?rd 'sk?n?rd/ LEN-?rd-SKIN-?rd) is a Southern Rock band, formed in Jacksonville, Florida, USA in 1964. The band became prominent in the Southern United States in 1973, and rose to worldwide recognition before three members and one road crew member died in an airplane crash in 1977. The band reformed in 1987 for a reunion tour with lead singer Ronnie Van Zant’s younger brother Johnny as the frontman. Lynyrd Skynyrd continues to tour and record. Of its original members, only Gary Rossington remains with the band as of 2010. The band was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on March 13, 2006. For an in-depth story behind the Band and their Tragic Plane Crash Please go here as there is way too much behind this story to tell it like it should be told here.
Here is a snippet from this site:
--Ironically, the same plane had been inspected by members of Aerosmith's flight crew for possible use in the early summer of 1977, but was rejected because it was felt that neither the plane nor the crew were up to standards. In an interview in the book “Walk This Way”, Aerosmith's assistant chief of flight operations Zunk Buker tells of seeing the pilots, Captain Walter W. McCreary and First Officer William J. Gray, Jr., employees of Falcon Aviation, trading a bottle of “Jack Daniels” back and forth while Buker and his father were inspecting the plane.--

http://www.check-six.com/Crash_Sites/LynyrdSkynyrd-N55VM.htm

"That Smell" is a song by the southern rock band Lynyrd Skynyrd. Written by Ronnie Van Zant and guitarist Allen Collins, it was released in 1977 on the album Street Survivors. At the time the song was written, the band had been drinking and doing many different drugs. Van Zant had said that he started drinking heavily to relieve the pressure of performing in front of large audiences.Van Zant's inspiration for the song was the increasing reckless indulgences of the band members culminating in the evening when guitarist Gary Rossington got drunk and high (on Qualudes) and survived the crash of his new car into an oak tree along Mandarin Road in Jacksonville, Florida (where the band was founded). Van Zant was thus inspired to write the song as a warning about the consequences of careless overuse of drugs and alcohol. Van Zant said, "I had a creepy feeling things were going against us, so I thought I'd write a morbid song (as a warning)." The lyrics cautioned that "tomorrow might not be here for you", and that "the smell of death surrounds you". Three days after the album was released, the band was devastated by a plane crash killing several members including Van Zant.
The song is featured in the film Blow (2001)

LYRICS:

"That Smell"

Whiskey bottles, and brand new cars
Oak tree you're in my way
There's too much coke and too much smoke
Look what's going on inside you

Ooooh that smell
Can't you smell that smell
Ooooh that smell
The smell of death surrounds you

Angel of darkness is upon you
Stuck a needle in your arm
So take another toke, have a blow for your nose
And one more drink fool, will drown you

Ooooh that smell
Ooooh that smell

Now they call you Prince Charming
Can't speak a word when you're full of 'ludes
Say you'll be all right come tomorrow
But tomorrow might not be here for you

Ooooh that smell
Ooooh that smell

Hey, you're a fool, you
Go on stick them needles in your arm

I know I been there before

One little problem that confronts you
Got a monkey on your back
Just one more fix, Lord might do the trick
One hell of a price for you to get your kicks

Ooooh that smell
Ooooh that smell
Ooooh that smell
Ooooh that smell

Hey, you're a fool, you
Go on stick those needles in your arm
You're just a fool, just a fool, just a fool

Video:
Frame Width: 1280
Frame Height: 720
Total Bitrate: 3232kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS
Display aspect ratio: 16:9

Audio:
AAC
Bit Rate: 320kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
149.25 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0

All Comments

Excellent video quality on this one! Thanks also for the mp3 file as well.