Lynyrd Skynyrd-Freebird-1977-HD Entire Band LIVE with Last Time on Plane Video

seeders: 9
leechers: 11
Added on January 8, 2015 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Lynyrd Skynyrd-Freebird-1977-HD Entire Band LIVE with Last Time on Plane Video (Size: 379.77 MB)
 Lynyrd Skynyrd-Freebird-1977 HD Entire Band LIVE with Last Time on Plane Video-{DPLII384kbs}.mkv332.87 MB
 Lynyrd Skynyrd-Freebird-1977 320kbs Entire Band LIVE with Last Time on Plane Video-{DPLII384kbs}.mp332.97 MB
 Lynyrd Skynyrd-Simple Man-320KBS.mp313.68 MB
 LS-5.jpg120 KB
 ls-4.jpg45.29 KB
 LS-3.jpg37.03 KB
 ls-1.jpg36.36 KB
 ls-2.jpg10.21 KB
 Lynyrd Skynyrd-Freebird-1977 720p Entire Band LIVE with Last Time on Plane Video-{DPLII384kbs}.txt9.01 KB

Description

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Lynyrd Skynyrd-"Freebird"-HD Entire Band LIVE 1977 with Last Time on Plane Video.

"Freebird" Lynyrd Skynyrd LIVE HD 1977 Oakland

The Finished mp4 Audio lists at 320kbs.

"Freebird" LIVE 320kbs MP3 CD File recorded from this concert Included. /:?} (with opening dialogue)

To download any of my Live in Concert Music Videos Please go here:

http://kickasstorrents.ee/user/dd53787/uploads/

If you experience any problems with any of my Torrents Please feel free to PM me here.

Thank You! Always use a VPN and Protect Yourself! and please seed back.
Mi Casa Su Casa
{dd53787}

Many of you do not realize that Bill Graham was the owner of both Filmore East/West clubs in Frisco, late 60-70's, where most of the Major Rock Acts, got it on almost every night. Joplin was there as was Hendrix, Ozzy stated Black Sabbath was doing lsd almost every night on stage there at that early period in their stage act. Mr. Graham presents this show on Oakland a few years later and MUST receive accolades as being a main influence on RocknRoll getting the freedom to play their music the way That particular Band wanted too. Ozzy was there ALOT of nights in ealry 70's late 60's, The Club(s) to be at in those early years with so much Freedom as it was the Hippie lsd era, and it flowed one to another by Mr. Graham's foresight.

Personal insight to this song:
"Free Bird"
(funny now)
First time I went to Jail, waaay back when this song had just came out for a bit, I met all my Buddies at the local Hangout one night, (right after my release) when one of them shouted out to me, Hey "dd"! What kinda Bird don't fly? Not wanting to give them the satisfaction of "busting my cherry" I hollered back "Free Bird"!!, they were all dead silent for a few, as they didn't expect me to show how much that one song meant to all of us, as we all had been in the hoosegow by then, knowing our time out was precious and chances are we knew we would all be back in w/o our wings sooner or later. . oh that Freedom at that time was magnificent, So you can see that this one song was more than just another song to all of us at that time, and always will be. Yeop, Ill even give the details, My Girlfriend (first!) was giving me a shotgun in a store parking lot, (on the way, I dropped the burning j, in my lap and swerved lanes, not knowing I almost ran "Bishop" off the road in the process) and the entire car was enveloped with smoke, while our 2 friends sat in the back seat, as soon as I got that shotgun, (clouds of smoke around me) I looked in my rearview mirror and I saw quite unexpectedly our Local County Mountie sitting behind us watching the entire event. Bit of a shocker m8, when I rolled down my window, clouds of smoke billowed out the car window, didn't help we were all on tranquilizers I guess. welp, at least I didn't lie and tell "Bishop" (as we all called that certain mountie by his last name as he had a hard on for all of us-mighta been our hair was down to our butts, and anything was fair game to us) that I didn't inhale, course he could plainly see that was not so.. lolol. Funny thing, I hid my stash in his back seat on our way to the hoosegow and he never pressed it or just failed to consider it might be there. Probly so excited , about his coup, he failed to consider that possibility.
funny now, but you shoulda seen my expression when I looked in my rearview mirror with a full shotgun of smoke blowing out. NO way out of that for real. ;?}
{dd53787}

"Free Bird"
According to guitarist Gary Rossington, for two years after Allen Collins wrote the initial chords, vocalist Ronnie Van Zant insisted that there were too many for him to create a melody in the belief that the melody needed to change alongside the chords. After Collins played the unused sequence at rehearsal one day, Van Zant asked him to repeat it, then wrote out the melody and lyrics in three or four minutes. The guitar solos that finish the song were added in originally to give Van Zant a chance to rest, as the band was playing several sets per night at clubs at the time. Soon afterward, the band learned piano-playing roadie Billy Powell had written an intro to the song; upon hearing it, they included it as the finishing touch and had him formally join as their keyboardist. The song was originally written in memory of Duane Allman.

Lynyrd Skynrd Crash Details:
On October 20, 1977, just three days after the release of Street Survivors, Lynyrd Skynyrd's chartered Convair CV-300 ran out of fuel near the end of their flight from Greenville, South Carolina, where they had just performed at the Greenville Memorial Auditorium, and were en route to LSU in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.Though the pilots attempted an emergency landing on a small airstrip, the plane crashed in a forest near Gillsburg, Mississippi. Lead singer Ronnie Van Zant, guitarist/vocalist Steve Gaines, backing vocalist Cassie Gaines (Steve's older sister), assistant road manager Dean Kilpatrick, pilot Walter McCreary and co-pilot William Gray all died on impact. Medical personnel arrived quickly and began to ferry out the injured and the dead. Victims were taken to the hospital in nearby McComb and Jackson by ambulances and other vehicles. Guitarist Allen Collins suffered two cracked vertebrae in his neck, and both Collins and bassist Leon Wilkeson nearly had arms amputated as a result of crash injuries. Wilkeson suffered severe internal injuries, including a punctured lung, and had most of his teeth knocked out. Guitarist Gary Rossington broke both of his arms, his right leg and his pelvis in the crash, as well as sustaining puncture wounds to his stomach and liver, and took many months to recuperate. Backing vocalist Leslie Hawkins sustained a concussion (which led to ongoing neurological problems), broke her neck in three places and had severe facial lacerations.Road crew member Steve Lawler suffered severe contusions and facial lacerations. Security manager Gene Odom was seriously burned on his arm and face and lost the sight in one eye as a result of an emergency flare on board the plane that was activated during the crash. Keyboardist Billy Powell's nose was nearly torn off as he suffered severe facial lacerations (as well as deep lacerations to his right knee), and he later caused a controversy by giving a lurid account of Cassie Gaines' final moments on a VH1 Behind The Music special about the band, claiming that the backup singer's throat was cut from ear to ear and that she bled to death in his arms. Powell also claimed that Ronnie Van Zant's head had been smashed. Powell's version of events has been discounted by both Artimus Pyle and Judy Van Zant Jenness, who posted the autopsy reports on the band's web site in early 1998 in order to set the record straight. Powell was castigated in print by Pyle and Van Zant Jenness for needlessly upsetting the Gaines family. Nevertheless, Powell remained on good terms with the remaining band members.Drummer Artimus Pyle, the only band member who was ambulatory, crawled out of the plane wreckage with several broken ribs, and hiked some distance from the crash site through swampy woods with road crew members Kenneth Peden, Jr. and Marc Frank. The three injured men finally flagged down farmer Johnny Mote, who had come to investigate. Varying accounts have Mote either firing a warning shot into the air (believing the bedraggled men to be escapees from a nearby penitentiary) or actually shooting Pyle in the shoulder — no report is completely reliable. Pyle claimed in a February 2007 appearance on Howard Stern's Sirius radio program that Mote had shot him; Mote has always denied shooting the drummer. In 1996, Pyle called Mote to thank him for his help after the plane crash. Notably, the third member of The Honkettes, JoJo Billingsley, was not on the plane and in fact was home sick; she had been planning to join the tour in Little Rock, Arkansas, on October 23. Billingsley claimed that she had dreamed of the plane crash and begged Allen Collins by telephone not to continue using the Convair. The Convair CV-300 itself had been inspected by members of Aerosmith's flight crew for possible use in the early summer of 1977, but was rejected because it was felt that neither the plane nor the crew were up to standards. Aerosmith's assistant chief of flight operations Zunk Buker tells of seeing pilots McCreary and Gray trading a bottle of Jack Daniel's back and forth while he and his father were inspecting the plane. Aerosmith's touring family was also relieved because the band, specifically Steven Tyler and Joe Perry, had been trying to pressure their management into renting that specific plane.
Please enjoy this download as it means so much to so many people - some that didn't make through those turbulant times when all we thought about was drugs and partying, the "After Hippie" Generation.

LYRICS:

"Freebird"

If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me?
For I must be traveling on now
'Cause there's too many places I've got to see.

But if I stayed here with you, girl,
Things just couldn't be the same.
'Cause I'm as free as a bird now,
And this bird you can not change, oh, oh, oh, oh.
And this bird you can not change.
And this bird you can not change.
Lord knows I can't change.

Bye, bye, baby, it's been a sweet love, yeah,
Though this feeling I can't change.
But please don't take it so badly,
'Cause Lord knows I'm to blame.

But if I stayed here with you, girl,
Things just couldn't be the same.
'Cause I'm as free as a bird now,
And this bird you'll never change, oh, oh, oh, oh.
And this bird you cannot change.
And this bird you cannot change.
Lord knows, I can't change.
Lord, help me, I can't change.

Lord, I can't change.

Video Encode:
Frame Width: 1280
Frame Height: 720
Total Bitrate: 4000kbps
Frame Rate: 29.97 FPS
Display aspect ratio: 16:9

Audio Encode: