Lynyrd Skynrd-Every Mothers Son-Sweet Home Alabama-LIVE 1975 HD-{DPLII384kbs}

seeders: 2
leechers: 7
Added on December 23, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Lynyrd Skynrd-Every Mothers Son-Sweet Home Alabama-LIVE 1975 HD-{DPLII384kbs} (Size: 298.91 MB)
 Lynyrd Skynrd-Every Mothers Son-Sweet Home Alabama-LIVE 1975 HD-{DPLII384kbs}.mkv272.35 MB
 Lynyrd Skynrd-Every Mothers Son-Sweet Home Alabama-LIVE 1975 HD-{DPLII384kbs}.mp326.55 MB
 Lynyrd Skynrd-Every Mothers Son-Sweet Home Alabama-LIVE 1975 HD-{DPLII384kbs}2.txt7.65 KB

Description

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Lynyrd Skynrd-Every Mothers Son-Sweet Home Alabama-LIVE 1975 HD-{DPLII384kbs}

Lynyrd Skynyrd w Ronny Van Zant Live HD In Concert
This is before Steve and Cassie Gaines joined the band - also before the well known backup singers - completely original members, except for Billy Powell who was asked to join the Band after they heard his piano part that Billy wrote for "Free Bird"

"Every Mothers Son and Sweet Home Alabama" LIVE 320kbs MP3 CD File recorded from this concert Included. /:?}

To download any of my Live in Concert Music Videos Please go here:

http://kickasstorrents.ee/user/dd53787/uploads/

If you experience any problems with any of my Torrents Please feel free to PM me here as well.

Thank You! Always use a VPN and Protect Yourself! and please seed back.
Mi Casa Su Casa
{dd53787}

For information on The Band and Concert Dates Please go here:
http://lynyrdskynyrd.com/

New News!
Lynyrd Skynyrd will perform their first two albums in a pair of special concerts in their hometown of Jacksonville, FL. The shows will be recorded for a television special and a live DVD. The legendary Southern rockers are booked play the Florida Theatre on Feb. 12-13, 2015, with 1973's ‘(Pronounced ‘Leh-’nerd ‘Skin-’nerd)‘ on the first night and ‘Second Helping‘ on the second. The rest of the sets will be comprised of their many classic songs. “We’ve been wanting to go back and recreate these live records for a long time,” singer Johnny Van Zant told the Florida Times-Union. “We decided to come back to our hometown, Jacksonville, and play at the legendary Florida Theatre. Can’t wait to rock it.” Tickets will go on sale on Monday at Ticketmaster. Prices range between $49.50 and $99.50 for the 1,900-seat capacity venue, which was built in 1927 and re-opened in 1983 after an extensive renovation. The Florida Theatre is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

Lynyrd Skynyrd:
Once in a while a musical force will burst on the scene and forever change that scene. Lynyrd Skynyrd was such a force. The power that rested in Allen Collins, Gary Rossington and Ronnie VanZant and the rest of the band can never be forgotten or underestimated. To this day, three decades after the tragedy that decimated the original Skynyrd band, millions of fans still buy the records, feel the songs, understand the power.The band rose to worldwide recognition on the basis of its driving live performances and signature tunes "Sweet Home Alabama" and "Free Bird". At the peak of their success, three members died in an airplane crash in 1977, putting an abrupt end to the band's most popular incarnation.The surviving band members re-formed in 1988 for a reunion tour with lead vocalist Johnny Van Zant, the younger brother of lead singer and founder Ronnie Van Zant. The re-formed band continues to tour and record with co-founding member Gary Rossington and core members Johnny Van Zant, along with guitarist Rickey Medlocke, who recorded with the band for a short time in the early 1970s. Drummer Michael Cartellone has recorded and toured with the band since 1999. Lynyrd Skynyrd was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on March 13, 2006.
"Sweet Home Alabama" is a song by Southern rock band Lynyrd Skynyrd that first appeared in 1974 on their second album, Second Helping.
It reached #8 on the US charts in 1974 and was the band's second hit single. At a band practice shortly after bassist Ed King had switched to guitar, King heard fellow guitarist Gary Rossington playing a guitar riff that inspired him (in fact, this riff is still heard in the final version of the song and is played during the verses as a counterpoint to the main D – C9 – G chord progression). In interviews, King has said that, during the night following the practice session, the chords and two main guitar solos came to him in a dream, note for note. King then introduced the song to the band the next day. The track was recorded at Studio One in Doraville, Georgia, using just King, bassist Wilkeson, and drummer Burns to lay down the basic backing track. King used a Marshall amp belonging to Allen Collins. The guitar used on the track was a 1972 Fender Stratocaster. However, King has said that the guitar was a pretty poor model and had bad pickups, forcing him to turn the amp up all the way to get decent volume out of it. This guitar is now displayed at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Museum in Cleveland, Ohio. The famous "Turn it up" line uttered by Ronnie Van Zant in the beginning was not intended to be in the song. Van Zant was simply asking producer Al Kooper and engineer Rodney Mills to turn up the volume in his headphones so that he could hear the track better.There is a semi-hidden vocal line in the second verse after the "Well, I heard Mr. Young sing about her" line. In the left channel, you can hear the phrase "Southern Man" being sung lightly (at approximately 0:55). This was producer Al Kooper doing a Neil Young impression and was just another incident of the band members messing around in the studio while being recorded. "Sweet Home Alabama" was written as an answer to two songs, "Southern Man" and "Alabama" by Neil Young, which dealt with themes of racism and slavery in the American South. "We thought Neil was shooting all the ducks in order to kill one or two," said Ronnie Van Zant at the time. Neil Young performed this once. He played it at a memorial to the 3 members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who died in a plane crash in 1977.

LYRICS:

"Every Mother's Son"

Well I've been ridin' a winning horse for a long, long time
Sometimes I wonder is this the end of the line
No one should take advantage of who they are
No man has got it made
If he thinks he does, he's wrong

[chorus]
Every mother's son better hear what I say
Every mother's son will rise and fall someday

I've seen it happen so many times, so many times before
Some man got so much money he doesn't worry no more
Or he's got such a pretty woman that'll treat him fine
Well my friend has been a fool
It happens everytime

[chorus]

I'm not tryin' to preach to no one, to no one at all
I've seen so many of my good friends just rise to fall
'Cause they got so much money or a woman so fine
Well my friends have all been fools, it happens every time

[chorus]

What I say

[chorus]

What I say
Oh, every mother's son will rise and fall someday

"Sweet Home Alabama"

Big wheels keep on turning
Carry me home to see my kin
Singing songs about the Southland
I miss Alabamy once again
And I think its a sin, yes

Well I heard mister Young sing about her
Well, I heard ole Neil put her down
Well, I hope Neil Young will remember
A Southern man don't need him around anyhow

Sweet home Alabama
Where the skies are so blue
Sweet Home Alabama
Lord, I'm coming home to you

In Birmingham they love the gov' nor (boo, boo, boo)
Now we all did what we could do
Now Watergate does not bother me
Does your conscience bother you?
Tell the truth

Sweet home Alabama
Where the skies are so blue
Sweet Home Alabama
Lord, I'm coming home to you
Here I come Alabama

Now Muscle Shoals has got the Swampers
And they've been known to pick a song or two
Lord they get me off so much