Luther Allison Let's Have A Natural Ball(blues)(mp3@320)[rogercc][h33t]

seeders: 5
leechers: 2
Added on September 21, 2011 by rogerccin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Luther Allison Let's Have A Natural Ball(blues)(mp3@320)[rogercc][h33t] (Size: 90.43 MB)
 01 - You're All I Need.mp39.57 MB
 02 - Let's Have A Natural Ball.mp37.59 MB
 03 - Sit and Talk.mp311.63 MB
 04 - Funkin' It.mp314.59 MB
 05 - I Have the Same Old Blues.mp36.78 MB
 06 - Get Out of My Life.mp39.48 MB
 07 - You're Gonna Need My Help.mp315.38 MB
 08 - Let Me Love You Baby.mp315.34 MB
 Front.jpg73.64 KB

Description

Luther Allison Let's Have A Natural Ball
Released:1984
Label: JSP
Format: Mp3@320

Born in Widener, Arkansas in 1939, Luther Allison (the 14th of 15 musically gifted children) first connected to the blues at age ten, when he began playing the diddley bow (a wire attached by nails to a wall with rocks for bridges and a bottle to fret the wire). His family migrated to Chicago in 1951, and Luther began soaking in the sounds of Muddy Waters, Sonny Boy Williamson, and Robert Nighthawk. He was classmates with Muddy Waters' son and occasionally stopped in the Waters' house to watch the master rehearse. It wasn't until he was 18 already in Chicago for seven years that Luther began playing blues on a real guitar and jamming with his brother Ollie's band.

By 1957, Allison had dropped out of school and formed a band called The Rolling Stones. Unhappy with the name, they became The Four Jivers, gigging all over the West Side of Chicago. Before long, Luther was jamming with the West Side's best, including Magic Sam, Otis Rush, and Freddie King, who encouraged Allison to sing.

Allison signed with Motown Records in 1972 as the label's only blues act. His three records for the Gordy subsidiary led to numerous concert dates and both national and international festival appearances, but domestically, interest in the blues was fading. After finding instant acceptance in Europe, he was convinced that Paris was the place to be. While he gained superstar status in Europe and released a dozen European records, his presence in the American music scene diminished.
Allison delivered one show-stopping performance after another. His boundless energy and fierce guitar attack combined to make him a blues superstar who reached rock fans like no bluesmen since Freddie King and Albert Collins.
When the news broke that Allison had been diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer in July of 1997, the blues world was shocked. When he died just four weeks later, they were devastated. Without a doubt, Luther Allison's death robbed music fans of one of the most exciting and popular blues performers ever

Tracklist:
01 - You're All I Need 04:11
02 - Let's Have a Natural Ball 03:19
03 - Sit and Talk 05:05
04 - Funkin' It 06:23
05 - I Have the Same Old Blues 02:58
06 - Get Out of My Life 04:09
07 - You're Gonna Need My Help 06:43
08 - Let Me Love You Baby 06:42

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
90.43 MB