Lucy Spraggan - All Songs, Studio Version - NickyB85

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on November 25, 2012 by NickyB85in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Lucy Spraggan - All Songs, Studio Version - NickyB85 (Size: 13.77 MB)
 Lucy Spraggan - 91.mp31.66 MB
 Lucy Spraggan - Join The Club.mp31.05 MB
 Lucy Spraggan - Last Night (Beer Fear) Official.mp31.02 MB
 Lucy Spraggan - Let Go.mp31.92 MB
 Lucy Spraggan - Paper Dreams.mp31.64 MB
 Lucy Spraggan - Rockcliffe Bay (NEW).mp31.06 MB
 Lucy Spraggan - Tea and Toast.mp32.13 MB
 Lucy Spraggan - Yes, This Ones For You (Original).mp31.31 MB
 Lucy Spraggan - Youre Too Young - (original).mp31.98 MB

Description

All studio recorded songs by Lucy Spraggan, decoded from videos, and compiled by me.
Lucy Spraggan -
- Join the Club
- Last Night (Beer Fear)
- Let Go
- Paper Dreams
- Rockcliffe Bay
- Tea and Toast
- Yes, This Ones for You
- You're Too young
I know the files seem small, but they are the full songs, decoded from music video rips, since her music was pulled from Itunes due to Imposters and fake Itunes songs.

Thanks for downloading, and remember to continue reseeding for other users!! thank you!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.77 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Lucy Spraggan - All Songs, Studio Version - NickyB85

All Comments

look at the date, anon, I put this out when right after she disappeared from xfactor UK. as a stipulation of the show, she had to shut down her Itunes, during which time, someone started a fake Lucy Spraggan Itunes account, and uploaded fake recordings, so they were all pulled from release. that is why I initially uploaded this. she has two total albums including that one, which was put back up, and the other which came out...mmmmmmm a week ago. facts bro, check em.
thanks for this torrent :)
nice one man
Thank you.
Poor audio quality (64kbps) but still enjoyable Acoustic/pop release, & fast DL by the way,
yes i know, they were decoded from youtube music videos, as her actual .mp3 released music was pulled from the market due to an impersonator uploading fakes to itunes, so i figured this might tide folks over until an album releases.
thank you nice collection
you're welcome, and thank you
very good,thanx
thanks and your welcome