Low Carb is LEKKER[WildTurkey00][EPUB/AZW3][2015]-UBTRG

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 8, 2015 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Low Carb is LEKKER[WildTurkey00][EPUB/AZW3][2015]-UBTRG (Size: 8.42 MB)
 docwb.Low.Carb.is.LEKKER..Ine.Reynierse.epub8.42 MB
 read me.txt636 bytes

Description

Format: EPUB/AZW3
Genre: Low Carb/ Cookbook /tutorial
Published: 2015

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBOOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect) FINAL NOTE: IF THE TORRENT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD OR FULLY DOWNLOAD PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Book Description:Low carb is lekker is the brainchild of Ine Reynierse, who embarked on a mission to make the benefits of a low-carb lifestyle an achievable, budget-friendly reality for her friends and family. Her decarbed versions of South Africas most popular and well-loved recipes soon caught the attention of various social networks and the growing need for a basic Low carb is lekker recipe collection. There are easy low-carb, wheat-free and sugar-free alternatives to some alltime family favourites (think bobotie, mac n cheese and curry and rice), quick comfort foods (gnocchi and chicken pie) as well as decadent treats (malva pudding, chocolate brownies and milk tart spring to mind). Written by a mom for moms who want to feed their loved ones back to health, Low carb is lekker is also a celebration for fellow South Africans who love the tastes of home without compromising health and wellness.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.42 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Low Carb is LEKKER[WildTurkey00][EPUB/AZW3][2015]-UBTRG