Available in versions: DVDRip

Loverboy (2011) (Size: 978.72 MB)
 Loverboy (2011).avi978.67 MB
 Loverboy (2011).srt44.33 KB
 loverboy.(4454242).nfo6.12 KB
 read me.txt177 bytes

Description

Hello, everyone!

It's NinaRicci here again offering her quality uploads for a little love! (Not money, 'cause that would be a crime).

Well, anyway, today I present you the romanian movie Loverboy, of 2011. Now, you could watch it on YouTube, but if you, like me, can't understand romanian, it wouldn't be of much help, as there's no subtitles.

Talking about subs, they may be a little off-sync, nothing major. They have been provided by OpenSubs, with manual sycronization of yours truly.

Notwithstanding, you could know all about it at the picture's IMDb page, which is here, but, since I'm a sweetheart, I am going to tell y'all about it right now!

The story is based on real events. It follows a young man who seduces women in order to turn them into bring them into a prostitution network.

George Piştereanu is so dreamy, isn't he, ladies?! Oh, and to those who don't know (a.k.a. me) "loverboy" is an actual slang for people who does that thing Luka does, or "procuring", in an more precise term.

Well, I guess this is it. If you ever need a reseed, or some information, or you just want a friend, I am on Facebook as Juliana Marques, and my email is ninaricci1995@hotmail.com.

Buh-bye
NinaRicci

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
978.72 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Loverboy (2011)

Trailer

Screenshots