Love Me Tender (Leisure Romance) - Sandra Hill[.epub] [New RELEASE]

seeders: 15
leechers: 1
Added on November 2, 2014 by kaugipin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Love Me Tender (Leisure Romance) - Sandra Hill[.epub] [New RELEASE] (Size: 708.76 KB)
 Love Me Tender - Sandra Hill [New RELEASE].epub708.76 KB

Description

Product Details
Approx Paperback: 394 pages
Publisher: Leisure Books (August 2004)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0843944579
ISBN-13: 978-0843944570

Editorial Reviews
Review
Sandra Hill wants to reintroduce you to your childhood fairy tales, mainly Cinderella. This "Cindy", however, has a very modern turn. In fact, let's just say that you'll not only be reintroduced, but "Cindy" has a new image, a new "do", and a whole pile of 1990's hang-ups that will simply leave you gasping for air...with laughter, that is. Cynthia Sullivan, the lovely shark of Wall Street, is sporting a new fashion look. Unfortunately, this look won't be causing the stir that makes the magazine covers. It all started with that pair of blue suede heels she splurged for on her birthday. A corn of terrible proportions has claimed her life! Cynthia has lost her job, cannot make her exorbitant apartment payments, and her perfectly controlled world is now threatening to go down the tube. The object of her anger? Prince Perico Tomas de la Ferrama, the owner of the company that made the offensive shoe that is destroying her career. Of course, P.T. - as the Prince wants to be called by all his friends - is nothing if not amused by Cynthia's predicament. That is, until he hears the she wants part of his company as a settlement in her impending lawsuit against it. With the pressure on to make a good showing only a month prior to going public with Ferrama stock, P.T. is facing certain ruin if he allows her to move forward with her threat. Enter P.T.'s overbearing stepsisters and one very strange Elvis impersonator claiming to be Cindy and P.T.'s fairy godfather. Add a plot to kidnap Cynthia until her toes are all well and the evidence all gone. Mix in an additional marriage plot to prevent Cindy's treachery. Bake until the passion is so hot it does more than bounce back! The outcome is one rib-tickling, all-out madcap romance! Just up Sandra Hill's alley! Look out for those sensual non-touches and role-playing stage vamps. Sandra's wit goes into overdrive with Love Me Tender, and you'll never listen to another Elvis song quite the same way again. Cinderella on the New York stage with a Vegas twist. Hilariously provoking! Love Me Tender will blow you away with outrageous fantasy and delicious passion! Sandra Hill rocks! She rolls! Elvis is probably turning in his grave with laughter! Karen Ellington -- Copyright © 110198 Literary Times, Inc. All rights reserved

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
708.76 KB
seeders:15
leechers:1
Love Me Tender (Leisure Romance) - Sandra Hill[.epub] [New RELEASE]