Love Happens (2009) 1080p BrRip x264 - YIFY

seeders: 28
leechers: 26
Added on April 12, 2013 by YIFYin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Love Happens (2009) 1080p BrRip x264 - YIFY (Size: 1.5 GB)
 Love.Happens.2009.1080p.BrRip.x264.BOKUTOX.YIFY.mp41.5 GB
 Love.Happens.2009.1080p.BrRip.x264.BOKUTOX.YIFY.srt87.5 KB
 WWW.YIFY-TORRENTS.COM.jpg127.61 KB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0899106/

IMDB RATING: 5.5

FORMAT..............: MP4
CODEC...............: X264
GENRE...............: Drama
FILE SIZE...........: 1.50 GB
RESOLUTION..........: 1920*1040
FRAME RATE..........: 23.976 fps
AUDIO...............: 92.0 Kbps AAC-LC (2CH)
SUBTITLES...........: English
LANGUAGE............: English
RUNTIME.............: USA: 109 mins

Burke is a motivational speaker whose book about dealing with grief is a best seller. His wife died in a car accident three years ago. He's in Seattle to lead a week-long workshop on healing and to negotiate a major multi-media deal. But something's amiss: he's a closet drinker, he won't ride elevators, his moods swing, he's estranged from his wife's father, and he's very much alone. In a hotel hallway, he bumps into a woman arranging flowers, tries to chat with her, and gets the brush-off. She's Eloise, a local florist who's just broken up with a boyfriend. He's persistent and they eventually go to dinner - it goes badly. What's blocking Burke? Can the physician heal himself.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.5 GB
seeders:28
leechers:26
Love Happens (2009) 1080p BrRip x264 - YIFY

Trailer

All Comments

the movie is good but subtitles are awful and i can't find one good synced english .srt file for it
GOOD WORK !!!
I wish that your team would pay more attention to the good movies that you are ripping. Given that the community is grateful for your team's past work, and the fact that it is a free movie, it doesn't excuse the fact that you have been making mistakes on good movies. The credits end at around 1:49:05 leaving a black screen until 2:36:33... I'm still giving you a 5 for the video quality still being superb, but I also gave you a 5 for making me trim the excess using my own video editing program.
Stop being stupid and I promise that I will.