Lost Planet 3-Black Box[MafiaSSS][GLT]

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on September 11, 2013 by MafiaSSSin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Lost Planet 3-Black Box[MafiaSSS][GLT] (Size: 9.32 GB)
 BB-LP3.part10.rar331.57 MB
 BB-LP3.part09.rar
 black_box.nfo8.92 KB
 Torrent Downloaded from GloTorrents.com.txt39 bytes
 Uploader.txt596 bytes
 BB-LP3.part08.rar
 BB-LP3.part07.rar
 BB-LP3.part03.rar
 BB-LP3.part02.rar
 BB-LP3.part04.rar
 BB-LP3.part05.rar
 BB-LP3.part06.rar
 BB-LP3.part01.rar

Description

JOIN GLOTORRENTS

INFO:
Released: 2013
Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person / 3rd Person
Developer: Spark Unlimited
Publisher: 1C-SoftKlab / Capcom
Size:9.32 GB
Type:Repack
Format:ISO

Install:

1.Unrar
2.Mount or Burn
3.Run 'Setup.Exe'
4.Start the game from desktop
5.If you like the game buy it.

The extreme and unpredictable conditions that characterised the Lost Planet series return, harsher than ever before. Lost Planet 3 reveals new truths about the foreboding planet and the colonial history of E.D.N. III.
Lost Planet 3 introduces Jim Peyton, a rig pilot who leaves Earth to take on a hazardous but lucrative contract on E.D.N. III. Working for Neo-Venus Construction (NEVEC) who are preparing the planet for colonisation, Jim joins his fellow pioneers at the Coronis base and begins surveying the uncharted terrain and obtaining samples of the planet’s energy supply – Thermal Energy.

Note:.NET Framework v4.5 is required to run the installer otherwise it will crash its included in ISO

MafiaSSS |SAM |Taker | Acesan8s | oziman | PsYcHaYoGi | Godfather | juggs |Super Admin | Modrator And All The Staff's Of Extratorrent |

Seeding 24/7 from seedbox

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.32 GB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Lost Planet 3-Black Box[MafiaSSS][GLT]

Trailer

All Comments

The Password Is www.blackboxrepack.com Btw you only need to extract BB-LP3.part01 then mount BB-LP3 once finished installing. You can choose to create a shortcut or not. I however didn't so I launch my game through the win 32bit folder. It's Pre-cracked already. Make sure you run as admin just to be safe.
No DLC's?