Lora Knightly - Billionaire On Fire (Firefighter Billionaire Stand Alone Romance){^Wildwielder^}.epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 4, 2015 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Lora Knightly - Billionaire On Fire (Firefighter Billionaire Stand Alone Romance){^Wildwielder^}.epub (Size: 90.42 KB)
 Lora Knightly - Billionaire On Fire (Firefighter Billionaire Stand Alone Romance).epub90.42 KB

Description

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me:)

April 30, 2015 - English - Billionaire Romance - EPub

One morning while running through Central Park, college freshman Erica trips and sprains her ankle. She's soon found by a tall and muscular fireman returning from work, and he offers his services as a rescue worker. She allows herself to be carried back to his nearby townhouse, thinking she hit the jackpot with this incredible hunk.

But once they arrive, it's obvious that there's more to this fireman than meets the eye. His townhouse is huge. He has four floors to himself in the best part of Manhattan and no roommates. Then he tells her the truth: he is heir to one of the largest fortunes of the financial world. He is, in fact, a billionaire. He fights fires as a way to balance the scales, to do some good in the world.

Erica finds herself drawn to him even more. The sparks start to fly as they spend more time together. It's not long before they decide to cool off with a shower—and that's when things really heat up!

Billionaire on Fire is a stand-alone romantic short meant for mature readers. It features some sexy scenes between legal adults, one of which happens to be a hot-hot-hot billionaire firefighter.

A KAT Trusted Fiction Uploader

Thanks to Original Uploader if not me:)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
90.42 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Lora Knightly - Billionaire On Fire (Firefighter Billionaire Stand Alone Romance){^Wildwielder^}.epub