Long Shot - Documentary (720p) {irish.444}.mp4

seeders: 11
leechers: 1
Added on January 17, 2016 by irish444in Movies > Documentary
Torrent verified.

Long Shot - Documentary (720p) {irish.444}.mp4 (Size: 346.54 MB)
 Long Shot - Documentary (720p) {irish.444}.mp4346.54 MB

Description

Documentary - (26 Mins.)

LONG SHOT

In spring of 2013, Texas-based start up TrackingPoint Solutions released the first ever precision-guided firearm, which is essentially a long-range, laser-guided robo rifle. Call it the gun of tomorrow: The technology is so advanced we've heard it can have beginners killing at extreme distances with single-shot accuracy in mere minutes.

The PGF's closed-loop system is based off jetfighter lock and launch technology, something TrackingPoint CEO Jason Schauble says not only marks the next great paradigm shift in the evolution of firearms—it helps users make ethical kill shots too. But critics of the PGF platform, no doubt part and parcel of a rising tide of intelligent killer apps, say the gun, or rather its proprietary scope, marks the dawn of "skill-free killing".

In 'LONG SHOT' Motherboard visits West Texas, the frontline of smart weapons. We get a backcountry crash course through the PGF, hear about TrackingPoint's plans to apply its system to a veritable suite of advanced weaponry, all built on custom software that promises to have novice shots like us to killing at 1,000 yards—and in the near future, potentially 3,000 yards—with single-shot accuracy, and try to untangle an increasingly knotty firearms debate in light of the so-called gamification of killing and, sadly, yet another mass shooting.

All files are being seeded by me to a 20.0 ratio, after that, it's up to You!

Please seed to a 1.0 Ratio.!!

Please do not add summaries!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
346.54 MB
seeders:11
leechers:1
Long Shot - Documentary (720p) {irish.444}.mp4

All Comments

I don't mind comments on content. I want my docs to be thought provoking!
Stick to comments on the torrent. Nobody cares about others' opinions.
nzs
Actually, i appreciate relevant thoughts from other members. A wee bit of insight compared to a thumbs up or thumbs down.
Uploaders put a great deal of time and effort to afford these files for our pleasure. It a small gesture of appreciation.
If normal firearms werent a big enough stain on western culture and reputation this will ensure our region goes down in history as the tyrants of this era
nzs
Ya gotta bless the Americans that invented a firearm that opens the door to the average 6 year old that can knock off a target much like a video game.
I'm sure that Trump will make this standard issue for all his loyal supporters.
Gosh, this is sickening...

Thanks Irish444 for this download.