London Has Fallen 2016 READNFO HC HDRip XviD AC3-NoGroup

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 11, 2016 by Cyborgin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: TeleSync

London Has Fallen 2016 READNFO HC HDRip XviD AC3-NoGroup (Size: 1.72 GB)
 London Has Fallen 2016 READNFO HC HDRip XviD AC3-NoGroup.avi1.72 GB

Description

London.Has.Fallen.2016.READNFO.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-NoGroup

IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3300542/

General

(Duration): 1h 37mn

(FileSize): 1.72 GiB

Audio

(Format): AC-3 - Audio Coding 3

(Codec): AC3

Video

(Format): MPEG-4 Visual -

(Media): video/MP4V-ES

(Format): XviD

(Resolution): 720x304 px

(AspectRatio): 2.35:1

(FrameRate): 60.000 fps

Click to enlarge

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.72 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
London Has Fallen 2016 READNFO HC HDRip XviD AC3-NoGroup

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks it's the best one so far! HC subs dont bother me as long as the movie is watchable!! Much appreciated for sharing Cyborg!!
One of my wanna see for this year. This is the best upload so far out there from video quality. Unfortunately film stutters in action scenes making it hard for the viewer to feel involved. HC subtitles are no major issue, they are small and discreet unless you are going to use other subs on top, then there will be a nuisance. Sound is average. Overall, I will skip this and wait for a better upload.
This movie was unwatchable for me because of the severe frame rate issues. Stopped after 2 minutes, skipped to see if the entire movie is like that which it is. And even for a HC of this size, the quality wasn't that awesome either imo.
thumbs up for effort
video is lagging while play !
Good copy but there is Asian subtitles.
OK PANAMA PAPERS AND THIS MOVIE PERFECT COMBINATION
when you see the words HC you know it was stolen from the original upload where the thing is jumpy, as i said before they take someone elses work uploads it slap their name on it voila they think they're an uploader rather wait for a better copy
Regarding taking someone else's work. The film producers aren't the one upload torrents of their movies, so it's always someone else's work. :)

The normal reason there are always many uploads from the same source, is that they are different formats and type of encoding. Some people don't want an mp4, but prefer mkv. Some want smaller filesize, so they want one re-encoded at lower bitrate. The different uploads are therefore not the same.

Of course there are some, that also just upload the exact same copies. Also, it would be nice, if they checked their upload first. I think they are all racing to be the first to upload it, and therefore doesn't do any quality control.
all good and well with your explanation here mate, but at least fix the damn movie instead of wasting time typing if you want to sound so smart.
Why don't you fix it? Oh, you can't? These people spend their time finding, fixing and uploading movies and TV shows so we get them for free. This is the ONLY source right now, it can't be fixed as it was recorded in 60 fps and the film is in 24, meaning you're seeing over double the frames it was intended to show. Ie; stutters. They didn't release this without looking, it just can't be fixed. This was released for those who are desperate to see it, don't like it? Then calm the fuck down and wait. Your moaning and whinging does nothing, achieves nothing, and will get you nowhere in life.