Llewellyn's Complete Dictionary of Dreams {Bindaredundat}

seeders: 10
leechers: 4
Added on May 19, 2015 by Bindaredundatin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Llewellyn's Complete Dictionary of Dreams {Bindaredundat} (Size: 10.29 MB)
 Llewellyn's Complete Dictionary - Michael Lennox.mobi1.94 MB
 Llewellyn's Complete Dictionary - Michael Lennox.pdf3.87 MB
 Llewellyn's Complete Dictionary of Dreams (cover).jpg93.72 KB
 Llewellyn's Complete Dictionary of Dreams.epub4.38 MB
 metadata.opf2.21 KB

Description

Universal Meanings (Llewellyn's Complete Book Series) – May 8, 2015 by Dr Michael Lennox (Author)

{Bindaredundat}

Format: epub / mobi / (pdf converted from epub)

Product Details

Series: Llewellyn's Complete Book Series (Book 7)
Paperback: 312 pages
Publisher: Llewellyn Publications (May 8, 2015)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0738741469
ISBN-13: 978-0738741468

Dreams have an intelligence and purpose of their own, allowing your soul to reveal itself. By listening to the wisdom of your dreams, you can increase the satisfaction and success you experience in your waking life, make positive changes for a better future, and find a profound connection to your Higher Self.

Llewellyn's Complete Dictionary of Dreams presents more than 1,000 cross-referenced dream symbols and their universal meanings to assist you in analyzing your unconscious mind. Join Dr. Michael Lennox as he explores the basics of interpretation and shows you how to integrate the subtle messages that arise while you sleep. The insights related to the specific symbols in this extensive guide are the keys to creativity, growth, and understanding.

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

The Dream Dictionary of Modern Times
By Steven Binko on May 4, 2015
Llewellyn's Complete Dictionary of Dreams is a great resource for those interested in dream interpretation. The terminology in the book is modernized which I found to be especially helpful. Something else that I was impressed about was the diversity of the symbology. Also, some of the topics that they talk about are really well developed and take several different approaches. Overall, a great book! View the video for my video review!

Excellent Guide
By Robert Becerra on May 7, 2015
Format: Paperback Verified Purchase
Super comprehensive and insightful. Dr. Lennox knows his archetypes and the language of the unconscious. I keep it on my bedside so I can look up the things that arise in my dreams before they fade away. :)

Insightful and Understandable! A must for anyone who wants to explore their own dream!
By Kelly Hallock on May 8, 2015
Dr Lennox is an amazing dream interpreter and this book really supports me in exploring my dreams on my own. There is so much insight and knowledge shared by Dr Lennox in this book, and at the same time, it is easy to understand and navigate for someone (like me) who has only dabbled in dream interpretation work before. So excited for this new book to put on my bedside shelf!

Great buy!!
By May on May 15, 2015
Format: Paperback Verified Purchase
Wow this book is amazing. The definitions are lengthy and give thorough explanation (not just one liners as I’ve seen in other books). It is not pocket sized so this is not the type you can throw in your purse. This is a great book to leave at your bed side or coffee table. This would make an excellent gift for anyone. We all have strange dreams sometimes and always wonder what they mean.

About the Author

Dr. Michael Lennox (Los Angeles, CA) is a practicing psychologist and one of the most respected and sought-after dream interpreters in the U.S. He has appeared on SyFy, MTV, and many radio shows, and has published articles in Today's Woman, TV Guide, and other magazines.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.29 MB
seeders:10
leechers:4
Llewellyn's Complete Dictionary of Dreams {Bindaredundat}

All Comments

tnks