Living Landscapes The Worlds Most Beautiful Places 2006 1080p Bluray AC3 x264-Ar3nAbG-HDViE (MKV)

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on March 31, 2010 by in Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Living Landscapes The Worlds Most Beautiful Places 2006 1080p Bluray AC3 x264-Ar3nAbG-HDViE (MKV) (Size: 7.08 GB)
 Living.Landscapes.The.Worlds.Most.Beautiful.Places.2006.1080p.Bluray.AC3.x264-HDViE.mkv7.08 GB

Description

Living Landscapes: Earthscapes - World's Most Beautiful Places (2007)

Genre: Documentary | Relaxing video

Blu-ray Date: 25 April 2007 (USA)

Runtime: 59 min

Director: Michael Heumann

Source: Blu-ray 1080i/AVC MPEG-2 DD 5.1

Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | 16:9 | 29.970 fps

Format: x264, L4.1 @ 12.5 Mbps

Audio: Music AC3 5.1 @ 448 Kbps

.: PLOT SUMMARY :.

The World's Most Beautiful Places Blu-ray is an introduction to the Living Landscapes HD Collection featuring High Definition footage of some of the world's most stunning natural environments. Transform your home theatre into a place of beauty or turn your flat panel display into a captivating Living Landscape.

This program contains selected footage from all nine of our 1 hour programs. Experience the peace and tranquility of the Tetons reflected in pristine mountain lakes. Descend into the mists of Costa Rica's cloud forest as hummingbirds and macaws fly across your home theatre sound space. Feel the warm rays of the sunrise peaking through golden clouds on Maui's famed Haleakala Crater. Every moment is filled with inspiring beauty and tranquility that will make you want to see and experience each video in full! This Blu-ray is the perfect introduction to the sensory-immersive world of the Living Landscapes HD® Collection with 5.1 Surround Sound.

Experience the beauty and magic of the The World's Most Beautiful Places in High Definition wide screen video with 5.1 surround sound.

Living Landscapes HD:

The Living Landscapes HD® Collection is a series of High Definition programs designed to create sensory-immersive experiences of the world's most stunning natural environments.

This mesmerizing High Definition video brings your home theater or computer screen to life, transforming your living room into a Living Landscape. Naturally recorded surround-sound provides a true nature experience with relaxing music by Emmy Award winning composer Gary Malkin and others.

SEED AFTER DOWNLOAD FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE.IF U LIKE THE UPLOAD THEN LEAVE ME A REVIEW CLICK HERE

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.08 GB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Living Landscapes The Worlds Most Beautiful Places 2006 1080p Bluray AC3 x264-Ar3nAbG-HDViE (MKV)

All Comments

just wow.... i love the scenes and for the quality of video too thanks for uploading and thanks to someone who contributed to my downloading speed