Little Nemo - Adventures In Slumberland (High Quality) MKV DVDRip

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on September 13, 2011 by DarkDream787in Movies
Torrent verified.

Little Nemo - Adventures In Slumberland (High Quality) MKV DVDRip (Size: 701.07 MB)
 Encoded By DarkDream.png285.95 KB
 Little Nemo [DarkDream].mkv700.79 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

Encoded the movie Little Nemo into high quality MKV h.264 format with English Audio.

I had a very hard time finding this movie and the one that I did find was pretty bad in quality, thats why I encoded this movie myself. So now all of the fans have an amazing quality rip to watch. Enjoy!!

For playback all you need is the proper codec if you dont already have it.
Combined Community Codec Pack (which I prefer) or the K-Lite Codec pack should give you all you need and more to play these back.

You should be able to hear audio just fine if you have one of the mentioned codec packs above. If you cannot hear any audio and do not want to install a codec pack for some reason, then you do not have and need the nero aac audio codec. As of today it can be found here.
http://www.nero.com/eng/downloads-nerodigital-nero-aac-codec.php

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
701.07 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Little Nemo - Adventures In Slumberland (High Quality) MKV DVDRip

Trailer

All Comments

So grateful that I'll be able to show this movie to my nieces. Thanks, and it looks and sounds great. :)
It's no bluray but that goes without saying. This is an absolutely wonderful encoding/rip of the vid as well as the audio(a big deal to me). Thank you DarkDream787 for making this so easy to find and for doing a job good enough to have pride in! :D
Great!! Perfect, the best quality you can get with an older movie in my opinion. Thank you!!