Linux Format 96 September 2007 (Rigel-Starhome)

seeders: 2
leechers: 21
Added on December 11, 2015 by starhomein Books > Magazines
Torrent verified.

Linux Format 96 September 2007 (Rigel-Starhome) (Size: 774.93 MB)
 Linux Format 96 September 2007 (Rigel-Starhome).pdf774.93 MB

Description

Linux Format 96 September 2007 Compiled and released by Rigel-Starhome.

Language: English
Genre: Magazine, Non-Fiction, Linux operating system
Format: PDF

Whether you've just discovered Linux, or you're a full-time guru, Linux Format has everything you need to make the most of your OS. Published monthly and sold around the world, the leading UK Linux magazine highlights the latest developments in the world of open source, examines new software and book releases, and shows you how to go further with our hands-on tutorials. The DVD that comes with the magazine contains one or more complete Linux distros, the software reviewed in the magazine, etc.

The web site for the magazine is www.linuxformat.com. There you can read articles from recent issues, see what's coming up, and more. If you're a subscriber, you can download back issues and the software that came with them. If you aren't, AhashareTeam and others upload each issue as it's published.

I've uploaded all the issues from 101 to 192 (January 2008 through Christmas 2014), and they're available in a single torrent which you can downloaded in full, or just the issues you're missing, if you want. As I finish earlier years, or later years get released by the publisher, that torrent will be expanded.

ISSUES WANTED!!! PLEASE HELP!!!
Sirius and I, between us, have every issue EXCEPT numbers 8 (December 2000) and 44 (September 2003). Please let us know if you have either or both of those! It would be a shame to post a torrent, eventually, of all the issues of the magazine except those two...

As always, please seed this torrent to a ratio of 2.0 or more, so it stays available for everyone who wants it. Thanks! -- Rigel

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
774.93 MB
seeders:2
leechers:21
Linux Format 96 September 2007 (Rigel-Starhome)