Linkin Park 5.1 Compilation with Video DTS (SBU).iso

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on August 25, 2012 by rmsk8rin Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Linkin Park 5.1 Compilation with Video DTS (SBU).iso (Size: 3.66 GB)
 Linkin Park 5.1 Compilation with Video DTS (SBU).iso3.66 GB

Description

Well I guess this goes under movies because it has music videos?

Anyway, this a a compilation of Linkin Park songs that have been converted from stereo to 5.1 using free tools from SurroundByUs.com. 5.1 DTS is the ONLY soundtrack on the DVD.

All of the audio is from Japanese Mastered, Studio (vs. live) stereo CDs, converted to 5.1. I then took "official music videos", Fan videos, and Live videos and matched the video to the soundtrack with tools in Adobe CS6 Master Collection.

Artist: Linkin Park
Album: Compilation
Source: Original Stereo CDs (Japanese)
Type: DTS DVD with "official", live, and fan videos
Method: SBU
Distribution: Torrent

TITLE "01. New Divide"
TITLE "02. Papercut"
TITLE "03. Burning in the Skies"
TITLE "04. Leave Out All The Rest"
TITLE "05. Somewhere I Belong"
TITLE "06. Points Of Authority"
TITLE "07. Lying From You"
TITLE "08. Crawling"
TITLE "09. Shadow Of The Day"
TITLE "10. Easier To Run"
TITLE "11. What I've Done"
TITLE "12. Figure.09"
TITLE "13. In The End"
TITLE "14. Waiting for the End"
TITLE "15. Breaking The Habit"
TITLE "16. Valentine's Day"
TITLE "17. In Pieces"
TITLE "18. Iridescent"
TITLE "19. Pushing Me Away"
TITLE "20. Numb"
TITLE "21. The Catalyst"

The surround from the studio albums is sync'd to the videos on the DVD. The stereo sound track from the videos was discarded. I used "official" muisc videos where available, and (well done) fan or live videos otherwise. A couple of the official or live videos were shorter than the studio versions (transformers) so extra video had to be added and/or stretched to fill the gaps. Many videos were slightly shorter on the beginning or the end or slightly longer on the end. In all cases the studio audio was not edited so there are some brief video or audio gaps between tracks (DVD Chapters).

The audio was synced by expanding and matching the waveforms to the video stereo sound track. In some cases the orginal stereo sound track was not in perfect sync with the video (live shots cut together from other songs, etc.) so if you feel something is off, it was probably that way in the Youtube source. I was fortunate in that Linkin Park apparently plays live to a click track or something because the tempo was exactly the same as the studio version in every case.

I hope you will download and enjoy.

Tools used:
foobar2000
R8Brain Pro
SurroundByUS
Adobe Cs6 Master Collection
Audiomuxer (also from SurroundByUs.com)
DTS HDES
imgburn

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.66 GB