Limbo x86 [Linux] [MitGuNNeR]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 12, 2016 by MitGuNNeRin Games
Torrent verified.

• Game: Limbo
  • Platform: Linux
Available in versions:

Limbo x86 [Linux] [MitGuNNeR] (Size: 91.91 MB)
 please read.txt751 bytes
 Limbo-Linux-2014-06-18.sh91.91 MB

Description

Note -
Please seed and rate if this torrent helped you. I see hundreds of people completely downloading and none leaving feedback.

Don't just leech and go, rate comment and seed the torrent. If u have limited bandwidth then its okay but people having no limitations should seed it once atleast.

i am wasting my precious bandwidth and time here to upload stuff so make sure my effort counts by leaving feedback and encourage me to upload more. Otherwise there is no point in uploading, if this continues i have no reason whatsoever to continue uploading the torrents.

To see how many have completed the torrent and almost none left feedback + upto date seeding stats for this torrent (kat is slow) check here -

My linux | MAC games thread - https://kat.cr/community/sho...er-s-linux-mac-games-thread/

It will work only on 64 bit O.S .

Year: 2010
Genre: Platformer, Puzzle, Survival horror
Developer: Playdead
Architecture: x86
Version: 2014 Build 06-18
License: Proprietary
Language: Multilingual

System Requirements:
Processor: 2GHz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 150MB
Video Card: OpenGL 2.0 compatible video card with 256 MB shared or dedicated RAM

Description: The protagonist of the game is a nameless boy who wakes up in the middle of the forest "on the edge of hell." Hero is looking for his missing sister, and in the course of the narrative meets several people who either attack him or flee away, or already dead by the time they are discovered. During his journey, he saw a little girl, enveloped in radiance, which disappears before he can get to it. The forest gives way to urban buildings. Breaking glass block and left abandoned factory, the main character falls to the ground. Passing through the meadow, he comes to the seated girl who gets scared. This stage the game is over.

Extras. Information: NO WINE !!!

install -

chmod +x Limbo-Linux-2014-06-18.sh
./Limbo-Linux-2014-06-18.sh

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
91.91 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Limbo x86 [Linux] [MitGuNNeR]

Trailer