Life In GigaPixels HighRes Image Pack(Each Image over 50 MB) - PsiClone

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on April 18, 2013 by PsiClonein Other > Wallpapers
Torrent verified.

Life In GigaPixels HighRes Image Pack(Each Image over 50 MB) - PsiClone (Size: 4.88 GB)
 103_jgreen.jpg22.92 MB
 110_trinity.jpg56.01 MB
 147_stj2nd.jpg75.57 MB
 152_mbridge.jpg44.87 MB
 159_kingsn.jpg71.08 MB
 162_christsp.jpg126.65 MB
 205_kings2.jpg88.04 MB
 20_camnight.jpg10.59 MB
 210_gsm.jpg99.84 MB
 219_queens.jpg86.92 MB
 Description.txt1.06 KB
 LegalTorrents.txt669 bytes
 License.txt117 bytes

Description

Full resolution jpgs
This pack contains the full resolution images many of which are over 100megapixels, with the larges into the gigapixel range. The file name for the images is of the formay MP_TITLE.ext, where MP is the number of megapixels in the image, and TITLE is a unique name of the image, which can be looked up in the README.txt file to find a breif description about it, to view the image on the website in zoomify with a few extra details including a display of its location on google maps.
2 of the images are in tif format due to limitations of the jpg format, one of these files has been further put into a split .7z file for space considerations and to avoid file size limits, this can be read and unpacked with 7zip free software from http://www.7-zip.org/ If you find any problems with any of the images please feel free to contact me.

Sample-

Thank You For Downloading !!

Seed Seed Seed !

Please Seed As Much As Possible !

Do not Forget to Comment,Like,Request,Follow,Subscribe !

Visit - https://kat.ph/user/PsiClone/

Follow @BBoyPsiClone For Latest Updates !!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.88 GB
seeders:5
leechers:1
Life In GigaPixels HighRes Image Pack(Each Image over 50 MB) - PsiClone

All Comments

Many beautiful images here. I looked at each one. Torrent works great! No problem despite the Thumbs Down which was not deserved one bit!
Hey Psi,
Thnxx bro...i have uploaded the samples !!