Life in Bunker v1.01 Build 1241

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on May 13, 2016 by IGGGAMESin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Life in Bunker v1.01 Build 1241 (Size: 206.82 MB)
 IGG-Life.in.Bunker.v1.01.Build.1241.rar206.82 MB

Description

Title: Life in Bunker
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy
Developer: Flox Studios Ltd.
Publisher: Flox Studios Ltd.
Release Date: 25 Feb, 2016

About This Game

You've been elected as the new Bunker Warden! Now you must take control over a group of fellow bunker residents and try to make them last until the surface becomes habitable. The task however is not trivial. The underground life is difficult, full of danger and the residents will heavily rely on your wise, sometimes not so wise, decisions. One wrong step can put the entire Bunker on the brink of extinction.

Key Features

- procedural world - every new game, it will be a new world.
- 4 levels - the underground world consists of 4 levels, so the bunker can grow not only wide but deep as well.
- residents management - there are six occupations the residents can take. But every resident is unique and can be assigned only to certain tasks.
- events system - diseases, infections, sudden outages and breaks will always mangle your plans.
- research and upgrades - open new structures and upgrade the old ones.
- ageing - the residents grow old, it's a natural course of life. You'll need a constant flow of young residents to replace the retired.
- resources management - water, power, clean air, ore, building material, garbage and several types of food each of them plays important role in the bunker and you'll need to manage them carefully.

System Requirements

Minimum:
Processor: 2.4 Ghz Intel Core i5
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 640M
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 1 GB available space

Recommended:
Processor: 3.0 Ghz Intel Core i5 or i7
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 650M or higher
DirectX: Version 11