Letters To My Little Brother: Misadventures In Growing Older by Matt McKinney

seeders: 2
leechers: 3
Added on February 16, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Letters To My Little Brother: Misadventures In Growing Older by Matt McKinney (Size: 570.99 KB)
 Cover.jpg121.13 KB
 Letters To My Little Brother_ Misadventure - Matt McKinney.azw3288.26 KB
 Letters To My Little Brother_ Misadventure - Matt McKinney.epub161.6 KB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Torcache has problems, so regular download link may not work properly.

Dear Squirrel, my little brother,

Growing up sucks. So in February of 2012 — amidst a tumult of mania and spiraling depression — I decided to begin writing these letters to you, the lessons I learned as I transitioned from young adulthood to manhood (or something akin to manhood cause Heaven knows I'm still about as emotionally mature as a baby T-Rex). In them I give you all my hilarious stories and honest advice. The plane flight sitting beside our dead grandfather’s corpse. My first online dating profiles and the fellow ugly, broke misfits I met along the way. My manic fear of STDs, sexting, and severe oral pain. In these letters, I’ve laid my life shamelessly bare for you to see.

I apologize in advance if they don’t actually contain any useful tools to maturing. I kind of discovered that they were less about advice for your future and more about the painful awkwardness of my naïve misadventures and the eccentricities of my own imagination. They took on a life of their own, not only as retrospective entertainment for you as my sibling, but also as my own introspective meditation. I’m vain and egocentric. So sue me.

I love you always,
Matt, your big brother

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
570.99 KB
seeders:2
leechers:3