Let's Love... from a distance - Smita Kaushik [PDF, EPUB, MOBI, AZW3]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 12, 2015 by 5ameerin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Let's Love... from a distance - Smita Kaushik [PDF, EPUB, MOBI, AZW3] (Size: 1.5 MB)
 Let's Love... from a distance - Smita Kaushik [PDF, EPUB, MOBI, AZW3].zip1.5 MB

Description

Let's Love... from a distance - Smita Kaushik

Here is yet another poignant romance novel by Smita Kaushik and Utkarsh Roy, who have also authored the title, Let’s Get Committed… Love Will Follow… Maybe…

Summary of the Book:
Radhika had always wished she had a boyfriend. She is with Apurv now and couldn’t have asked for more. On the other hand, Apurv had never thought he would just meet someone and fall in love, especially in college. But with Radhika, he believed that he has risen in love.

It has been been four years after that - years of discovering each other, falling in love, fighting, breaking up and making up several times. They are now in a long-distance relationship. Discover their journey further in Let’s Love… from a Distance.

About the Author:
Smita Kaushik’s debut novel Let’s Get Committed is a massive hit amongst the youngsters. She became an author by chance but is currently pursuing writing as a profession by choice. She completed her graduation from the KIIT University. She likes watching rom-com in her free time and reads novels as a passionate hobby. As much as she likes penning romantic novels, often with an edge of comedy, Smita loves trying her best on philosophy. As a person with a constant creative inclination, she has won several national level art competitions. Smita is currently based in Hyderabad. She is also the author of The Girl I Last Loved: The Girl Who Never Loved Me Back…

Utkarsh Roy is a young Indian author. He is studying Computer Science and Engineering at the KIIT University, Orissa. He is passionate about Artificial Intelligence and Fuzzy Logic. And though he happens to be a computer freak, he is constantly engaged in social and managerial activities at local and global levels. He is the President of the Opera Campus Crew, which is an initiative of Opera Software, Norway.

Please seed this torrent. I don't have enough resources. Thank You.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.5 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Let's Love... from a distance - Smita Kaushik [PDF, EPUB, MOBI, AZW3]