Les Miserables 10th Anniversary Concert (1995) [DVDrip (XviD)] *DW STAFF APPROVED*

seeders: 7
leechers: 2
Added on September 11, 2009 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Les Miserables 10th Anniversary Concert (1995) [DVDrip (XviD)] *DW STAFF APPROVED* (Size: 1.36 GB)
 Les Miserables In Concert (1995).DVDrip.avi1.36 GB

Description

This torrent was uploaded from www.TheBox.bz (signup is open and free) - the home of all British TV

Les Miserables: 10th Anniversary Concert at London's Royal Albert Hall, widescreen, 2.5 hours. Standalone player friendly.

DW STAFF APPROVED:

http://thebox.bz/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=25932
/>

Plot: from a lengthy synopsis at imdb
http://farm.imdb.com/title/tt0113637/synopsis:

1815:In this musical version of Hugo's novel, the peasant Jean Valjean is freed from prison after serving nineteen years for stealing a loaf of bread (Work Song). However, he discovers that his new life is "another jail, another key", for wherever he goes, he must display a yellow passport declaring him a convict, and face the resulting discrimination. With nowhere else to go, he lodges with a kind bishop for the night and repays the man by stealing his silver. Yet when Valjean is arrested, the bishop claims the silver was a gift and gives his precious candlesticks as well. Stunned by the bishop's kindness, Valjean breaks his parole and vows to start a new life (What Have I Done?).

Concert description from amazon.com member:

To celebrate 10 years as the world's most popular musical, the cast of Les Misérables threw a phenomenal birthday party at London's Royal Albert Hall in 1995. A decade after Trevor Nunn directed its premiere at the Barbican Centre, and the subsequent move into what became a permanent home at the West End Palace Theatre, producer Cameron Macintosh felt the time had come for a little outing for "the miserables." Conductor David Charles Abell, having climbed out of the cluttered Palace pit, for one glorious night has the entire Royal Philharmonic Orchestra at his disposal and there are appearances from over 150 singers--birthday celebs from Les Mis stagings worldwide--who flocked to the grandiose venue. Hosts for the night are the 1995 London cast: Colm Wilkinson's Valjean has power and beauty in "Who Am I?" and "Bring Him Home," and Michael Ball is a charming Marius. Miss Saigon herself, Lea Salong, gets the crowd-pleasing favorite "On My Own." The Albert Hall sounds filled to the brim with an appreciative audience that contributes to the festive atmosphere. The result is a real treat for fans and lovers of Boubil and Schönberg's greatest musical--

File Name .............: Les Miserables In Concert (1995).DVDrip.avi

File Size (in bytes) ..: 1,464,807,424 bytes

Runtime (# of frames) .: 02:27:44 (265655 frames)

Video Codec ...........: XviD

Frame Size ............: 720x416 () [=] [=1.731]

FPS ...................: 29.971

Video Bitrate .........: 1124 kb/s

Bits per Pixel ........: 0.125 bpp

B-VOP, N-VOP, QPel, GMC ......: [B-VOP]...[N-VOP]...[]...[]

Audio Codec ...........: 0x2000(AC3, Dolby Laboratories, Inc) AC3

Sample Rate ...........: 48000 Hz

Audio bitrate .........: 192 kb/s [2 channel(s)] CBR audio

Interleave ............: 64 ms

No. of audio streams ..: 1

Please reseed as you download, and everyone will finish more quickly.

===============================

Some of the other rather spiffing shows available now and always if you signup free @ www.TheBox.bz:

Comedy: The Office, Peep Show, Coupling, Chef, Fawlty Towers, Only Fools and Horses, The IT Crowd, Brass Eye, Nathan Barley, Young Ones, Monty Python, Blackadder, Alan Partridge, Father Ted, Coupling, Little Britain, Mr Bean, Extras, Green Wing, Mighty Boosh

Drama: Casualty, Holby City, The Bill, Hustle, Skins, Shameless, Ashes To Ashes

Entertainment: Faking It, Derren Brown, Scrapheap Challenge, Strictly Come Dancing, Wife Swap

Game/Quiz Shows: Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Have I Got News For You, Deal Or No Deal (UK), Q.I.

Education/Documentary: Planet Earth, Horizon, Panorama, Mark Thomas (Comedy) Product

Food: Hell's Kitchen, Jamie Oliver, The F Word, Kitchen Nightmares, Masterchef, Great British Menu, Gordon Ramsay's Cookalong

Home/Property/Garden: Property Ladder, How Clean Is Your House?, Changing Rooms, Grand Designs, Homes Under The Hammer, To Buy Or Not To Buy

Motoring: Top Gear, Fifth Gear

Music: Top Of The Pops, Jools Holland, Glastonbury

Reality: Big Brother, Celebrity Big Brother, I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here!, Any Dream Will Do, Grease, Pop Idol, Wife Swap, X Factor, Badger Or Bust, Apprentice UK, Dragons' Den, Britain's Got Talent

Sci-Fi: Doctor Who, Red Dwarf, Torchwood, Primeval

Sport: Football (Soccer), Cricket, Rugby, Snooker, Darts, Formula One (F1GP)

Soaps: Eastenders, Coronation Street, Emmerdale, Neighbours, Hollyoaks

Style/Fashion: What Not To Wear, Project Catwalk

Kids: Teletubbies, Blue Peter, Tikkabilla, Andy Pandy, Postman Pat, Shoebox Zoo, Brum, Bob The Builder, Young Dracula, Sarah Jane Adventures, Shaun The Sheep

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.36 GB
seeders:7
leechers:2
Les Miserables 10th Anniversary Concert (1995) [DVDrip (XviD)] *DW STAFF APPROVED*