Leon Jackson - Don't Call This Love [NEW][Single]- 256kbps- I

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on October 5, 2008 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Leon Jackson - Don't Call This Love [NEW][Single]- 256kbps- I (Size: 7.58 MB)
 01 Don't Call This Love.mp37.53 MB
 Front Cover.jpg27.25 KB
 Lyrics.doc21 KB

Description

[NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW]

iiiiii tttttttttttttttttttt

iiiiii tttttttttttttttttttt

iiiiii tttttt

iiiiii tttttt uuuuu uuuuu nnnnnnnnnnn eeeeeeeeee ssssssssss

iiiiii tttttt uuuuu uuuuu nnnnnnnnnnnnnn eeeeeeeeee ssssssssss

iiiiii tttttt uuuuu uuuuu nnnnn nnnnn eeeee sssss

iiiiii ...... tttttt uuuuu uuuuu nnnnn nnnnn eeeeeeeeee ssssssssss

iiiiii ...... tttttt uuuuu uuuuu nnnnn nnnnn eeeeeeeeee ssssssssss

iiiiii ...... tttttt uuuu uuuu nnnnn nnnnn eeeee sssss

iiiiii ...... tttttt uuuuuuuuuuuuuu nnnnn nnnnn eeeeeeeeee ssssssssss

iiiiii tttttt uuuuuuuuuuuu nnnnn nnnnn eeeeeeeeee ssssssssss

[NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW]LEON JACKSON'S NEW SINGLE WHICH HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED YET!!!

THE QUALITY IS 256 KBPS WHICH IS NOT AS GOOD AS MY OTHER 320kbps TORRENTS BUT PERSONALLY I CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE.

Leon Jackson is a Scottish singer who won the fourth series of the British television talent show The X Factor in 2007. His debut single, "When You Believe", was released in December 2007, and was the UK Christmas number-one single that year. Following a ten-month hiatus, his debut album Right Now is scheduled for release in October 2008.

Debut Album

Simon Cowell has stated that Jackson's debut album will not be rushed out, following the world-wide success of previous X Factor winner Leona Lewis's debut album Spirit, which was released 11 months after Lewis won series 3 of the show. Jackson revealed on his official website that the album will be called Right Now, all the song's on his album are cover's apart from 2 or 3, and will be released on October 20. The follow up single to When You Believe will be "Don't Call This Love". The song is a brand new song written by Chris Braide and Carl Falk for Leon just like Leona Lewis' "Bleeding Love" was on her return to the pop world.[11]Album/Single: Don't Call This Love - single

Musical Genre: Pop

Authors: Leon Jackson

Year Released: 13 OCTOBER

File format: MP3 LAME 3.97

Quality: 256 Kbps STERO With Covers + Lyrics Tracks: 01 Don't Call This Love

Plz Seed

Enjoy

http://thepiratebay.org/user/i.tunes

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent