Lenka - Lenka - DTS (SBU)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on September 16, 2012 by rmsk8rin Music
Torrent verified.

Lenka - Lenka - DTS (SBU) (Size: 426.54 MB)
 Lenka - Lenka - DTS.wav390.61 MB
 Lenka - Force Of Nature - DTS.wav35.93 MB
 Lenka - Lenka - DTS.cue1013 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

Artist: Lenka
Album: Lenka + Bonus track from iTunes
Type: DTS CD
Source: Lossless FLAC (bounus iTunes track: AAC)
Stereo to Surround Method: SurroundByUs.com
Distribution: Torrent
Released 23 September 2008
Recorded 2008
Genre Pop, indie pop
Label Epic
Producer John Alagìa, Mike Elizondo, Pierre Marchand, Stuart Brawley, Jason Lader
"The Show" (Lenka, Jason Reeves) – 3:56
"Bring Me Down" (Stuart Brawley, Lenka) – 3:29
"Skipalong" (Michael Kevin Farrell, Lenka) – 3:53
"Don't Let Me Fall" (Lenka, Thomas Salter) – 2:51
"Anything I'm Not" (Lenka) – 3:18
"Knock Knock" (Kevin Griffin, Lenka) – 3:41
"Dangerous and Sweet" (Dan Burns, Lenka, Billy Mohler) – 3:32
"Trouble Is a Friend" (Lenka, Salter) – 3:36
"Live Like You're Dying" (Lenka) – 3:49
"Like a Song" (Lenka) – 3:20
"We Will Not Grow Old" (Burns, Lenka, Mohler) – 3:18
"Force of Nature" (Lenka, Wally Gagel, Xandy Barry) (iTunes bonus track) – 3:33

http://www.allmusic.com/album/lenka-r1422145

Those looking to satisfy a sweet-toothed craving for pop music should sink their teeth into this debut, which introduces Lenka as one of 2008's strongest newcomers. Horns, cellos, violas, keyboards, and vibraphones share equal space here, creating a sound that's at once lushly elegant and bubbly commercial. Having already cut her teeth with the Decoder Ring, Lenka now asserts herself as a competent vocalist and songwriter, penning three of the album's tracks while co-writing the remaining eight. "The Show," "Bring Me Down," and "Trouble Is a Friend" all brim with the cleverly crafted hooks of a Max Martin composition, and Lenka's fondness for internal rhyme helps tighten her phrases into concentrated balls of pop melody. The results are pure radio gold, perhaps alarmingly so, but Lenka's voice helps bring a sense …

By Happy :)

DTS-CD info:

This is a 5.1 DTS encoded cd. You burn it just like any other cd (wav and cue file included) but it requires a DTS decoder to playback. Otherwise you will just get a blast of noise (un-decoded DTS)!

Some instructions here: http://www.surroundbyus.com/sbu/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15

The short version is you play this in CD, DVD, Blu-Ray, or Game Console, with a DIGITAL connection (SPDIF or HDMI) to a Receiver with a DTS decoder. For DVD, Blu-Ray, Game Console, some settings may be necessary to ensure 44.1 Khz audio is BIT STREAMED to your receiver.

Some software players, such as foobar2000, can also be taught to play back DTS CDs or the included DTS encoded wav and cue files.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
426.54 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Lenka - Lenka - DTS (SBU)

All Comments

BAD TORRENT