LEGO Worlds Early Access including Update 1 (3DM)

seeders: 4
leechers: 8
Added on June 13, 2015 by Bat.1in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

LEGO Worlds Early Access including Update 1 (3DM) (Size: 449.54 MB)
 LEGO Worlds 3DM.7z446.56 MB
 Gremlin Walpaper.jpg1.3 MB
 Hello Kitty wallpaper.jpg221.33 KB
 Rabbit-Wings-Bat-Pilot-800x1280.jpg153.1 KB
 7-ZIP-7z920-x64.msi1.31 MB

Description

Ok Mates. First off there is no such thing as a Reloaded version of this game. There's only the 3DM version listed on The SkidrowReloaded Fanboy Website. After seeing a lot of Peeps getting conned into downloading an earlier Adware Infest Piece of Crap, I decided to download the Game and upload it Here . This is as downloaded from the above mentioned Site with the 3DM Website Links and Chinese text removed. I just 7Zipped the leavings and included a "Garbage" Folder so I'll have something to delete and I'll be able to keep seeding.

I have No Idea how well the game works. Only that after Unzipping the File I'm able to launch it. If You have problems just post them in the comments. If I get a lot of thumbs downs for something I don't have any control over, I'll just delete the torrent and stop seeding.

Hopefully the games works and saves. NJoy

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
449.54 MB
seeders:4
leechers:8
LEGO Worlds Early Access including Update 1 (3DM)

All Comments

No. Not to My knowledge. This is the Same 437MB English Version of the Game available for download from the 3DM Website *PM Me for 3DM or SkidrowReloaded Website Links* with the Chinese Text and 3DM Website Links removed as stated in the description.