LEGO Legends of Chima S02E07 Fire Dreaming 720p WEB-DL AAC2 0 H 264-YFN

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on August 10, 2014 by loadstonein TV
Torrent verified.

LEGO Legends of Chima S02E07 Fire Dreaming 720p WEB-DL AAC2 0 H 264-YFN (Size: 670.29 MB)
 LEGO.Legends.of.Chima.S02E07.Fire.Dreaming.720p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-YFN.mkv670.29 MB

Description

LEGO: Legends of Chima - Season 2 - Episode 7 (WEB-DL - 720p)-------------------------------------------------------------The world of CHIMA is a magical land ruled by tribes of highly-advanced animals.These creatures walk and talk like humans. They drive vehicles, use machinery, andlive in amazing castles and forts. But make no mistake about it: these are animals,with claws, fangs, tails, and sometimes wings. And now they are engaged in a fullscale conflict. Once a pristine, natural paradise, the land of CHIMA has become abattle ground for the animal tribes. Best friends are now worst enemies. Weaponrypummels the once-sacred temples. Animalistic vehicles charge furiously at each otherin jungle jousts. The animals fight for control of a natural resource called CHI, apower that is both a source of life and holds the potential for destruction. Only afew brave heroes in CHIMA understand the true nature of CHI and its importance.Their stories, and the stories of those who seek to conquer the CHI, are known as...THE LEGENDS OF CHIMA.Produced by M2Film and The LEGO Group.After the battles in the Outlands, all is well in Chima. But Eris is havingdisturbing dreams of fire... what to does it mean? In a deep dark cave, ancientTribes of fierce Hunters awaken after thousands of years of dreamless sleep.They march to the surface... their goal is simple: To conquer all of the CHI.LEGO.Legends.of.Chima.S02E07.Fire.Dreaming.720p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-YFNFormat: Matroska Video File (MKV)Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 23.976fpsAudio: MPEG4 Audio (AAC) 48000Hz stereoSubs: English Closed Captions (SubRip Text)Duration: 00:22:03File size: 670 MB

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
670.29 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
LEGO Legends of Chima S02E07 Fire Dreaming 720p WEB-DL AAC2 0 H 264-YFN

All Comments

hey loadstone can please consider my request of uploading winx club season 5 episode 1 to 13 in 1080p. please i would be highly indebted to you.
thank you
please draw 2 minutes of your time for reading this comment.

I highly apologize for not writing this comment on your wall I don't want much people to read it as most of them leave very harsh comments which are hurtful like they did earlier.
I have been following you for quite some time and as you know i am a big fan of winx club i read every single comment i figured out you dealt with the same kind of the problem nick is facing there are very few seeders and leechers in one of your comment i fiund this when i was reading season 5 comments.

i know you don't owe anything to me and nor you are bound to do what is said to you but it's a humble humble request request can you please please upload winx club season 5 episode 1 to 13 in 1080p i know this season is old, its a waste of money for you because of few downloaders etc. but by and large will you please please be kind enough to encode winx club season 5 episode 1 to 13 itunes 1080p.i can't find the torrents in 1080p anywhere no one is doing season 5 except you. i am very hopeful that you will help me. you have always been such a great help always and you have always been prompt in replying my comments i am anxiously awaiting your favorable response. sorry for such a big comment.