LEGO DC Super Heroes 05 The Batmobile and the Two-Face Chase (2012) (digital) (David Dangers).cbr

seeders: 10
leechers: 4
Added on February 8, 2015 by David_Dangersin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

LEGO DC Super Heroes 05 The Batmobile and the Two-Face Chase (2012) (digital) (David Dangers).cbr (Size: 15.29 MB)
 LEGO DC Super Heroes 05 The Batmobile and the Two-Face Chase (2012) (digital) (David Dangers).cbr15.29 MB

Description

The LEGO DC Comics subtheme's continuity is based on no particular DC continuity, but instead follows the original one used in the LEGO Batman theme, which is based on the comic books and the DC Animated Universe. So far, the story has mostly been told through the comic books included in the DC sets.

My goal is to start a LEGO Super Heroes Comics Collection/Compendium with most or all of the LEGO Super Heroes Comics released to this date.

If someone discover more LEGO Super Heroes Comics that I haven't uploaded, please drop me a line in the comments or PM me.

All my Comics uploads can be viewed/read using CDisplayEx or similar comic viewing App. Please seed. If reseed needed - message me.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
15.29 MB
seeders:10
leechers:4
LEGO DC Super Heroes 05 The Batmobile and the Two-Face Chase (2012) (digital) (David Dangers).cbr