Legends of the Hidden Temple S01E01 (Blackbeard's Treasure Map)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on November 9, 2012 by LedZeppelin91in TV
Torrent verified.

Legends of the Hidden Temple S01E01 (Blackbeard's Treasure Map) (Size: 124.41 MB)
 Legends of the Hidden Temple Ep 1 Blackbeard's Treasure Map.flv124.41 MB

Description

Legends of the Hidden Temple is an action-adventure game show for children. The show centers around a "Temple" that is "filled with lost treasures protected by mysterious Mayan Temple Guards". Kirk Fogg hosts and serves as the teams' guide, while Dee Bradley Baker announces and voices a talking Olmec Head who "knows the secrets behind each of the treasures in his Temple". Six teams of two children (one boy and one girl) compete to retrieve one of the historical artifacts in the Temple by performing physical stunts and answering questions based on history, mythology, and geography. After three elimination rounds, only one team remains, who then earns the right to go through the Temple to retrieve the artifact within three minutes and win a grand prize.
Legends was produced by Stone Stanley Productions in association with Nickelodeon and was taped at Nickelodeon Studios at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. It aired on Nickelodeon from September 11, 1993 to 1995 in first-run and through August 23, 1998 in reruns. From 1999 to 2009, reruns of the show aired on Nick GAS. Legends won a CableACE award in 1995 for Best Game Show Special or Series.
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0310482/
Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legends_of_the_Hidden_Temple
---
This is the first episode, of the first season. There are 3 seasons and 120 episodes overall.
Please seed, share, and comment if you'd like me to upload the rest of the episodes.
Have fun! :)
My Rating of the File: V7/A9 (But this is the best I could find.)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
124.41 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Legends of the Hidden Temple S01E01 (Blackbeard's Treasure Map)

Screenshots

Legends of the Hidden Temple S01E01 (Blackbeard's Treasure Map) screenshot