Lee Ritenour & Friends - Live from the Cocoanut Grove, Vol 1 & 2

seeders: 0
leechers: 3
Added on October 3, 2013 by JohnGaltEsqin Movies > Concerts
Torrent verified.

Lee Ritenour & Friends - Live from the Cocoanut Grove, Vol 1 & 2 (Size: 4.24 GB)
 VIDEO_TS.bup14 KB
 VIDEO_TS.ifo14 KB
 VIDEO_TS.vob156 KB
 VTS_01_0.bup96 KB
 VTS_01_0.ifo96 KB
 VTS_01_0.vob932 KB
 VTS_01_1.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_2.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_3.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_4.vob1024 MB
 desc.html48.97 KB
 dvd.jpg791.77 KB
 dvdcover.jpeg50.7 KB
 DVDMenu.jpeg44.82 KB
 Front.jpg2.72 MB
 snip1.jpeg20.43 KB
 snip2.jpeg17.03 KB
 snip3.jpeg29.23 KB
 snip4.jpeg19.11 KB

Description

Hi, folks. There is (was?) another torrent here of this, but it seemed like it's a dead torrent. So I found this elsewhere. This is my first attempt, so constructive criticism is always welcome! I decided to leave it in its native format to give you the maximum flexibility to choose your own format. If you want avi or mpeg or whatever, you have the flexibility to do your own rip.

From Amzn:
Filmed in Los Angeles in 1990, the complete Live at the Cocoanut Grove will do nothing to alter indifference from jazz purists toward fusion guitarist Lee Ritenour. But hardcore Rit fans and other viewers without a jazz-pop ax to grind will find this concert a particularly stimulating, wonderfully textured musical event built around the star and a parade of international talent.
Highlights abound, including a few streamlined numbers featuring Ritenour and his core band, the best of which include the former's solo work on his composition "Up-Town" and bassist Brian Bomberg's complex contributions to "24th Street Blues." The guitar-and-vocals duo Tuck & Patti provide a stylistic spine to the second set of the night, joining the band for three tunes, including a rousing finish on "Everything's Gonna Be Alright." Brazilian composer, guitarist, and singer Joao Bosco is another triple threat, his early appearance for a dreamy, solo take on the bossa nova "Pret-a-Porter de Tafeta" being a real jewel here, and nicely followed by collaborations with Rit and band on "Odile, Odila" and "Latin Lover." Vocalist Phil Perry proves ubiquitous throughout the first half of the show, bringing loads of personality to an excellent cover of "Harlequin" and "Asa," the latter also goosed by strong guitar work from guest Steve Lukather. Bob James helps close the shop by coming 'round for late-evening performances of his "Restoration" and "Westchester Lady." From top to bottom, this is a pleasant, pleasurable entry in the Ritenour canon, though the uninitiated will find plenty to enjoy, too.

Description
Jazz guitarist extraordinaire Lee Ritenour has gathered a few of his friends--some of the finest jazz musicians around--for an intimate concert at the famous Cocoanut Grove. Among those joining Ritenour on stage are Bob James, Tuck and Patti, Phil Perry, Harvey Mason, Ernie Watts and Joao Bosco, with both parts of these concerts on one DVD. Set list: Night Rhythms, Harlequin, Malibu, Up-Town, Preta Porte De Tafeta, Odile Odila, Latin Lovers, Etude, Cause We Ended as Lovers, Asa, 24th Street Blues, Stolen Moments, Love is the Key, Better Than Anything, Everything's Gonna Be Alright, Restoration, Westchester Lady, Bahia Funk. 118 minutes.

Details:
Actors: Lee Ritenour, Bob James, Tuck and Patti
Format: Color, NTSC
Language: English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo)
Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only.)
Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
Number of discs: 1
Rated: NR (Not Rated)
Studio: Image Entertainment
DVD Release Date: January 11, 2000
Run Time: 118 minutes

Seeding:
I'll seed this for at least a year b/c I have no reason to tinker with the files for a long time. I run Deluge at least from 11pm-8am (East Coast US time) and also all day on weekends. I'll also run it during the week so long as Deluge doesn't hog all my resources and if my ISP isn't messing with me. So if you add the torrent during the day and nothing happens for a while, just be patient. Also, I set my upload parameters (speed, seeds, connections) VERY liberally so there should be no problem getting this out to you!

I hope you all enjoy it!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.24 GB
seeders:0
leechers:3
Lee Ritenour & Friends - Live from the Cocoanut Grove, Vol 1 & 2

Screenshots

Lee Ritenour & Friends - Live from the Cocoanut Grove, Vol 1 & 2 screenshot
Lee Ritenour & Friends - Live from the Cocoanut Grove, Vol 1 & 2 screenshot