Lee Child ~ [Jack Reacher 20] - Make Me *** “Why is this town called Mother’s Rest?” That’s all Reacher wants to know. But no one will tell him.

seeders: 22
leechers: 5
Added on September 10, 2015 by OldScotsmanin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Lee Child ~ [Jack Reacher 20] - Make Me *** “Why is this town called Mother’s Rest?” That’s all Reacher wants to know. But no one will tell him. (Size: 322.37 MB)
 Jeff Harding.jpg41.66 KB
 Lee Child.jpg52.41 KB
 Make Me - Part 01.mp329.51 MB
 Make Me - Part 02.mp328.54 MB
 Make Me - Part 03.mp332.37 MB
 Make Me - Part 04.mp329.85 MB
 Make Me - Part 05.mp328.22 MB
 Make Me - Part 06.mp331.79 MB
 Make Me - Part 07.mp327.89 MB
 Make Me - Part 08.mp328.81 MB
 Make Me - Part 09.mp328.39 MB
 Make Me - Part 10.mp330.45 MB
 Make Me - Part 11.mp326.42 MB
 Make Me Information File.txt4.33 KB
 Make me.jpg41.45 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ooo.txt39 bytes

Description

If you would like to see other Audio Books I have uploaded just click this link:- OldScotsman's Books
If you have a request for another book or a Re-Seed then just send me a Private Messgage

General Information
Book........................Make Me
Series Name............Jack Reacher
Series No.................20
Author......................Lee Child
Narrator...................Jeff Harding
Unabridged..............Yes
Genre.......................Mystery Crime Thriller
Publisher..................Random House

File Information
Source.....................eDownloaded DRM protected (Digital Rights Management) 64 Kb File
# of MP3 files.........11 Files carefully created averaging about one hour duration each
Total Runtime.........11 Hours 42 Minutes
Encoder...................Lame 3.99
Converted to...........64 Kb | CBR | 44,100 Hz | Mono with DRM Removed
Total Size................321 MB
Converted By..........OldScotsman
Date Converted......10-September-2015
ID3 Tags..................Includes Image and all info shown on this page (Smart Phone Ready)

ABOUT THE BOOK
“Why is this town called Mother’s Rest?” That’s all Reacher wants to know. But no one will tell him. It’s a tiny place hidden in a thousand square miles of wheat fields, with a railroad stop, and sullen and watchful people, and a worried woman named Michelle Chang, who mistakes him for someone else: her missing partner in a private investigation she thinks must have started small and then turned lethal.
Reacher has no particular place to go, and all the time in the world to get there, and there’s something about Chang . . . so he teams up with her and starts to ask around. He thinks: How bad can this thing be? But before long he’s plunged into a desperate race through LA, Chicago, Phoenix, and San Francisco, and through the hidden parts of the internet, up against thugs and assassins every step of the way—right back to where he started, in Mother’s Rest, where he must confront the worst nightmare he could imagine.
Walking away would have been easier. But as always, Reacher’s rule is: If you want me to stop, you’re going to have to make me.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Lee Child was born October 29th, 1954 in Coventry, England, but spent his formative years in the nearby city of Birmingham. By coincidence he won a scholarship to the same high school that JRR Tolkien had attended. He went to law school in Sheffield, England, and after part-time work in the theater he joined Granada Television in Manchester for what turned out to be an eighteen-year career as a presentation director during British TV's "golden age." During his tenure his company made Brideshead Revisited, The Jewel in the Crown, Prime Suspect, and Cracker. But he was fired in 1995 at the age of 40 as a result of corporate restructuring. Always a voracious reader, he decided to see an opportunity where others might have seen a crisis and bought six dollars' worth of paper and pencils and sat down to write a book, Killing Floor, the first in the Jack Reacher series.
Killing Floor was an immediate success and launched the series which has grown in sales and impact with every new installment. The first Jack Reacher movie, based on the novel One Shot and starring Tom Cruise and Rosamund Pike, was released in December 2012.
Lee has three homes—an apartment in Manhattan, a country house in the south of France, and whatever airplane cabin he happens to be in while traveling between the two. In the US he drives a supercharged Jaguar, which was built in Jaguar's Browns Lane plant, thirty yards from the hospital in which he was born.
Lee spends his spare time reading, listening to music, and watching the Yankees, Aston Villa, or Marseilles soccer. He is married with a grown-up daughter. He is tall and slim, despite an appalling diet and a refusal to exercise.

ABOUT THE READER
Jeff Harding is an American actor from Andover, Massachusetts who attended college in Brunswick, Maine. He is most famed for his narration of popular books into audio format. Notably, he has read The Da Vinci Code, The Bourne Identity, Kane and Abel and Secrets Of The Code. His acting career as speaking extras is well documented, appearing in such high profile productions as Alfie and Tomorrow Never Dies, Hackers and (with Michael Caine) Bullseye!.
Now living in the United Kingdom (since the late 1970s), he has appeared in notable UK comedies such as The Armando Iannucci Shows, The Fast Show and Father Ted. He is also remembered for his role as Orrin Hudson in the 1980s BBC drama series Howards' Way.

All the above information including the picture are inserted into the ID3 tags on the MP3 files.

Remember, we have uploaded these books just for you because we wish to SHARE them. It is only right therefore, you SHARE them with others, and the only way you can do this, is to keep SEEDING. In other words, don't stop after you have finished the download. Check and make sure your torrent program is set to continue uploading even after the downloading has been completed. A ratio of 2.0 means you are giving back twice what you have received, the book won't die and all our efforts have not been wasted but 5.0 would be outstanding and shows you have really entered into the spirit of what we are about. WE DO OUR BIT AND YOU DO YOUR BIT, sounds fair, doesn't it. If you are new to this and don't understand, type a message at the bottom and if I can't help, I know someone who can.

This Audiobook was converted and uploaded by OldScotsman

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
322.37 MB
seeders:22
leechers:5
Lee Child ~ [Jack Reacher 20] - Make Me *** “Why is this town called Mother’s Rest?” That’s all Reacher wants to know. But no one will tell him.