Led Zeppelin-WHOLE LOTTA LOVE-LIVE-Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on June 15, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Led Zeppelin-WHOLE LOTTA LOVE-LIVE-Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs (Size: 273.98 MB)
 Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love - LIVE HD - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4258.37 MB
 Whole Lotta Love.mp312.69 MB
 vlcsnap-2014-06-14-19h10m59s213.png785.56 KB
 vlcsnap-2014-06-14-19h13m45s87.png651 KB
 vlcsnap-2014-06-14-19h11m46s161.png585.49 KB
 vlcsnap-2014-06-14-19h10m41s110.png397.61 KB
 vlcsnap-2014-06-14-19h13m16s35.png360.99 KB
 vlcsnap-2014-06-14-19h10m15s95.png208.97 KB
 Whole Lotta Love.txt5.29 KB

Description

imageimageimageimageimageimage

"Whole Lotta Love" HD
Led Zeppelin Live
The finished Audio lists at 668kbs.

"You need coolin', baby, I'm not foolin',
I'm gonna send you back to schoolin',
Way down inside honey, you need it,
I'm gonna give you my love,
I'm gonna give you my love"

"Whole Lotta Love" is a song by English hard rock band Led Zeppelin. It is featured as the opening track on the band's second album, Led Zeppelin II, and was released in the United States and Japan as a single. The US release became their first hit single, it was certified Gold on 13 April 1970, having sold one million copies. As with other Led Zeppelin songs, no single was released in the United Kingdom, but singles were released in Germany (where it reached number one), the Netherlands (where it reached number four), Belgium and France. In 2004, the song was ranked number 75 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 Greatest Songs of All Time, and in March 2005, Q magazine placed "Whole Lotta Love" at number three in its list of the 100 Greatest Guitar Tracks. It was placed 11 on a similar list by Rolling Stone. In 2009 it was named the third greatest hard rock song of all time by VH1. Already part of their live repertoire, "Whole Lotta Love" saw its first official release on the LP Led Zeppelin II on 22 October 1969 (Atlantic LP #8236). The song is in compound AABA form. Page played the loose blues riff for the intro, on a Sunburst 1958 Les Paul Standard guitar through a Vox Super Beatle, which ascends into the first chorus. Then, beginning at 1:24 (and lasting until 3:02) the song dissolves to a free jazz-like break involving a theremin solo and a drum solo and the orgasmic moans of Robert Plant. As audio engineer Eddie Kramer has explained: "The famous Whole Lotta Love mix, where everything is going bananas, is a combination of Jimmy and myself just flying around on a small console twiddling every knob known to man." Kramer is also quoted as saying: At one point there was bleed-through of a previously recorded vocal in the recording of "Whole Lotta Love". It was the middle part where Robert [Plant] screams "Wo-man ... You need ... Love" Since we couldn't re-record at that point, I just threw some echo on it to see how it would sound and Jimmy [Page] said "Great! Just leave it."For this track, Page employed the backwards echo production technique.
"Whole Lotta Love" was the last song Led Zeppelin ever played live. It was however performed again at the band's reunions at Live Aid in 1985 (with drummers Phil Collins and Tony Thompson), at the Atlantic Records 40th Anniversary concert in 1988 (with drummer Jason Bonham), and at the Ahmet Ertegun Tribute Concert at the O2 Arena, London, on 10 December 2007 (with drummer Jason Bonham).

Lyrics

"Whole Lotta Love"

You need coolin', baby, I'm not foolin',
I'm gonna send you back to schoolin',
Way down inside honey, you need it,
I'm gonna give you my love,
I'm gonna give you my love.

Wanna Whole Lotta Love (Sung by Page)
Wanna Whole Lotta Love
Wanna Whole Lotta Love
Wanna Whole Lotta Love

You've been learnin', baby, I've been yearnin',
All them good times, baby, baby, I've been yearnin',
Way, way down inside honey, you need it,
I'm gonna give you my love... I'm gonna give you my love.

Wanna Whole Lotta Love
Wanna Whole Lotta Love
Wanna Whole Lotta Love

You've been coolin', baby, I've been droolin',
All the good times I've been misusin',
Way, way down inside, I'm gonna give you my love,
I'm gonna give you every inch of my love,
Gonna give you my love.

Wanna Whole Lotta Love
Wanna Whole Lotta Love
Wanna Whole Lotta Love

Way down inside... woman... You need... love.

Shake for me, girl. I wanna be your backdoor man.
Keep it coolin', baby.

Video Encode:
Frame Width: 1280
Frame Height: 720
Data Rate: 2001kbps
Total Bitrate: 2669kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS

Audio Encode:
Track I
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 384kbps
Channels 2(stereo)