Led Zeppelin-Stairway To Heaven-LIVE 1970 720p-Remix-{DPLII384kbs}

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on October 25, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Led Zeppelin-Stairway To Heaven-LIVE 1970 720p-Remix-{DPLII384kbs} (Size: 246.52 MB)
 Led Zeppelin-Stairway To Heaven-LIVE 1970 720P LIVE-{DPLII384kbs}.mp4203.15 MB
 Led Zeppelin-Stairway To Heaven-LIVE 1970 320kbs LIVE.mp324.84 MB
 Stairway To Heaven-320kbs.mp318.52 MB
 Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven Live 720p-{DPLII384kbs}-dd53787.txt8.7 KB

Description

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

"Stairway to Heaven" LIVE 720p Remix

Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven Live 720p
MP4 Audio total Bit Rate 608kbs
Big Thank You to:Kat's vtwin88cube for the excellent 320kbs mp3!! included in the folder. :}
Included as well is a 320kbs cd mp3 of this Concert song recorded as an mp3

I decided to Re-encode this Live Video as the first one I did wasn't up to my High Quality Standards, and this Song Demands The Highest Quality that I can give it as it means so much to so many.
Led Zeppelin has many versions of this song. I feel this one is the best out there, I saw them live 4 times - this one reminds me of the Indy concert in around 1995. Actually I saw them in 1975 first..., My girlfriend mailed off for the tickets and then she was in jail that night :( (she actually went to jail another time with my "stuff" and didn't tell them a word about me as well!) dam I miss that girl!! She has died since then, but the Song Remains the Same!

Dedicated to Cindy Cutright of N.W. IN (mentioned above-R.I.P.) also cwchase10 and Kaumer of KAT.

Please don't download my Torrents from other than my 2 Loyal sites "KAT" and , as there is a Torrent thief using my name and uploads on another torrent site for his profit. (I encode and share for free) Always look for "Verified" on my Torrents as I am Verified on these 2 LOYAL Sites. Loyalty is always the best policy.Be especially careful of the IP 109.193.216.134, as I have tracked this IP to a german ISP Company/Server that is a known torrent blocker/thief. use IP Tracker to see who this commpany is exactly for yourself, as there are many German seedboxes that are legit that are not connected to this Company. If you see this one IP on my torrents please block it asap!
Please register with these 2 sites using a "new" email address and use a VPN for your protection!! Feel Free to PM me on these 2 sites if you experience any problems with any of my uploads. :}

To download any of my Live in Concert Music Videos Please go here:

http://kickasstorrents.ee/user/dd53787/uploads/

Thank You! Protect Yourself! and please seed back.
Mi Casa Su Casa

Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven

"If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now,
It's just a spring clean for the May queen.
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on. (I Hope So)
nd it makes me wonder."

"Stairway to Heaven" is a song by the English rock band Led Zeppelin, released in late 1971. It was composed by guitarist Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones with vocalist Robert Plant for the band's untitled fourth studio album (often referred to as Led Zeppelin IV). It is often referred to as one of the greatest rock songs of all time.
The eight minute and two seconds song has three sections, each one progressively increasing in tempo and volume. It starts as a slow acoustic-based folk melody accompanied by recorders before introducing electric instrumentation. The final section is an uptempo hard rock arrangement highlighted by Page's intricate guitar solo accompanying Plant's vocals that end with the plaintive a cappella line: "And she's buying a Stairway to Heaven".
"Stairway to Heaven" was voted #3 in 2000 by VH1 on its list of the 100 Greatest Rock Songs, and was placed at number 31 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of "The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time". It was the most requested song on FM radio stations in the United States in the 1970s, despite never having been officially released as a single there. In November 2007, through download sales promoting Led Zeppelin's Mothership release, "Stairway to Heaven" hit No. 37 on the UK Singles Chart.

"Stairway to Heaven"
Writing/Song Composition:
Led Zeppelin bassist John Paul Jones recalled this presentation of the song to him following its genesis at Bron-Yr-Aur:
Page and Plant would come back from the Welsh mountains with the guitar intro and verse. I literally heard it in front of a roaring fire in a country manor house! I picked up a bass recorder and played a run-down riff which gave us an intro, then I moved into a piano for the next section, dubbing on the guitars.
In an interview he gave in 1977, Page elaborated:
I do have the original tape that was running at the time we ran down "Stairway To Heaven" completely with the band. I'd worked it all out already the night before with John Paul Jones, written down the changes and things. All this time we were all living in a house and keeping pretty regular hours together, so the next day we started running it down. There was only one place where there was a slight rerun.
For some unknown reason Bonzo couldn't get the timing right on the twelve-string part before the solo. Other than that it flowed very quickly.
The first attempts at lyrics, written by Robert Plant next to an evening log fire at Headley Grange, were partly spontaneously improvised and Page claimed, "a huge percentage of the lyrics were written there and then". Jimmy Page was strumming the chords and Robert Plant had a pencil and paper. Plant later said that suddenly, My hand was writing out the words, 'There's a lady is sure, all that glitters is gold, and she's buying a stairway to heaven'. I just sat there and looked at them and almost leapt out of my seat." Plant's own explanation of the lyrics was that it "was some cynical aside about a woman getting everything she wanted all the time without giving back any thought or consideration. The first line begins with that cynical sweep of the hand ... and it softened up after that.
The lyrics of the song reflected Plant's current reading. The singer had been poring over the works of the British antiquarian Lewis Spence, and later cited Spence's Magic Arts in Celtic Britain as one of the sources for the lyrics to the song.
In November 1970, Page dropped a hint of the new song's existence to a music journalist in London:
It's an idea for a really long track.... You know how "Dazed and Confused" and songs like that were broken into sections? Well, we want to try something new with the organ and acoustic guitar building up and building up, and then the electric part starts.... It might be a fifteen-minute track.
Page stated that the song "speeds up like an adrenaline flow". He explained:
Going back to those studio days for me and John Paul Jones, the one thing you didn't do was speed up, because if you sped up you wouldn't be seen again. Everything had to be right on the meter all the way through. And I really wanted to write something which did speed up, and took the emotion and the adrenaline with it, and would reach a sort of crescendo. And that was the idea of it. That's why it was a bit tricky to get together in stages.

Lyrics

"Stairway To Heaven"

There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
When she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for.
Ooh, ooh, and she's buying a stairway to heaven.

There's a sign on the wall but she wants to be sure
'Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings.
In a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings,
Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven.

Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it makes me wonder.

There's a feeling I get when I look to the west,
And my spirit is crying for leaving.
In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees,
And the voices of those who stand looking.

Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it really makes me wonder.

And it's whispered that soon, if we all call the tune,
Then the piper will lead us to reason.
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long,
And the forests will echo with laughter.

If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now,
It's just a spring clean for the May queen.
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on. (I Hope So)
And it makes me wonder.

Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know,
The piper's calling you to join him,
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind?

And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul.
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold.
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last.
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll.

And she's buying a stairway to heaven.

Video Encode:
Frame Width: 1280