Led Zeppelin - Dazed And Confused - LIVE HD - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on April 17, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Led Zeppelin - Dazed And Confused - LIVE HD - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4 (Size: 621.48 MB)
 Led Zeppelin - Dazed And Confused - LIVE HD - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4621.48 MB

Description

imageimageimage
"Dazed And Confused" HD

Led Zeppelin 1973 Live HD

The finished Audio lists at 993kbs.
Don't forget to check out my LZ Rain Song an older quality torrent of mine, I had to unsplit the dual screen, asafp Ill remix it and remove the black bars on it, but it is A1 Quality Audio/Video!
Led Zeppelin were an English rock band formed in London in 1968. The band consisted of guitarist Jimmy Page, singer Robert Plant, bassist and keyboardist John Paul Jones, and drummer John Bonham. The group's heavy, guitar-driven sound, rooted in blues on their early albums, has drawn them recognition as one of the progenitors of heavy metal, though their unique style drew from a wide variety of influences, including folk music. Although the group was initially unpopular with critics, they achieved significant commercial success with albums such as Led Zeppelin (1969), Led Zeppelin II (1969), Led Zeppelin III (1970), their untitled fourth album (1971), Houses of the Holy (1973), and Physical Graffiti (1975). Their fourth album, which features the track "Stairway to Heaven", is among the most popular and influential works in rock music, and it helped to cement the popularity of the group.
The latter half of the band's career saw a series of record-breaking tours that earned them a reputation for excess and debauchery. Although they remained commercially and critically successful, their output and touring schedule were limited in the late 1970s, and the group disbanded following Bonham's death from alcohol-related asphyxia in 1980. In the decades since, the surviving members have sporadically collaborated and participated in on-off Led Zeppelin reunions. The most successful of these was at the 2007 Ahmet Ertegun Tribute Concert in London, with Jason Bonham taking his late father's place behind the drums.
Led Zeppelin are widely considered one of the most successful, innovative and influential rock groups in history. They are one of the best-selling music artists in the history of audio recording; various sources estimate the group's record sales at 200 to 300 million units worldwide.
"Dazed and Confused" is a song written and performed/reworked by Led Zeppelin who hold a separate copyright on the song. When the Yardbirds disbanded in 1968, Page planned to record the song yet again, this time with Led Zeppelin. According to Zeppelin bassist John Paul Jones, the first time he heard the song was at the band's very first rehearsal session at Gerrard Street in London in 1968: "Jimmy played us the riffs at the first rehearsal and said, 'This is a number I want us to do'." Led Zeppelin recorded their version in October 1968 at Olympic Studios, London, and the song was included on their 1969 debut album Led Zeppelin. This was one of three Led Zeppelin songs on which Page used a bow on his guitar, - I personally saw this at a ZEP Concert, when we drove to the arena w/o any money but my Buddy and his girlfriend had some ganja for sale, he had a 1/4 elbow...so I went out (those were the days when everyone had hair down to their arse with standing crowd shows, so we were right up front) and I found a scalper on the street who he agreed to trade us 3 tickets for some Ganja!! freakn AWESOME Concert. Page used a laser light show on his bow that night. kool! Then ironically I took his ex-ex Girlfriend (different one) to another Led Zeppelin Concert about 10 years later we had like 10th row seats and they were backed by the Symphonic Orchestra, Bonham was gone by then though, but still that was one of the very best concerts as they hit it pefect!! that night! Strange how things work out huh? The intro of the song "In the Evening" utilised the Gizmotron rubber wheel string exciter to achieve the violin-like effects. Many often mistake this for his use of the bow.In his 1997 publication Led Zeppelin Live: An Illustrated Exploration of Underground Tapes, Luis Rey dissects the pattern of the song (as it was in 1975) into twelve sections, in order to demonstrate its gradual state of evolution when played live:
Stage 1: Bass intro and wah-wah interludes
Stage 2: Main vocal theme
Stage 3: Fast instrumental and 'oriental' riffs
Stage 4: "San Francisco/Achilles Last Stand" or "Woodstock"
Stage 5: Violin bow episode including echo-slapping from the guitar; interlude with Plant's 'instrumental voice'; Gustav Holst's Mars, the Bringer of War and return of the rhythm section
Stage 6: Fast guitar solo and battle with Plant
Stage 7: Slower tempo solo and 'funky' moods
Stage 8: Violent breaks and call and response interlude
Stage 9: Faster solo in crescendos and occasional break-up tempo, some occasions combined with Walter's Walk
Stage 10: New arrangement of Mars, the Bringer of War (slow and fast versions) and final frenzy
Stage 11: Return to main theme
Stage 12: Coda. Final instrumental and vocal battle inside syncopated rhythms, drum-solo and final explosion
The song is included in The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's 500 Songs that Shaped Rock and Roll.
The song was also used as the basis for the title of the 1993 film "Dazed and Confused" (a must see), which chronicled the lives of various American youths on their last day of high school in 1976. --(The first time I saw Zep!!) However, it is not found on the film's soundtrack. The film's director Richard Linklater appealed to Led Zeppelin band members to use some of their songs in the movie but, although Page agreed, Robert Plant refused.

Lyrics

"Dazed And Confused"

Been Dazed and Confused for so long it's not true.
Wanted a woman, never bargained for you.
Lots of people talkin', few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below.

You hurt and abuse tellin' all of your lies.
Run around sweet baby, Lord how you hypnotize.
Sweet little baby, I don't know where you've been.
Gonna love you baby, here I come again.

Every day I work so hard, bringin' home my hard earned pay
Try to love you baby, but you push me away.
Don't know where you're goin', only know just where you've been,
Sweet little baby, I want you again.

Been dazed and confused for so long, it's not true.
Wanted a woman, never bargained for you.
Take it easy baby, let them say what they will.
Will your tongue wag so much when I send you the bill?

Video:
Frame Width: 1280
Frame Height: 720
Data Rate: 2000kbps
Total Bitrate: 2994kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS

Audio:
Track I
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 384kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Track 2
7.1 ch mix
Bit Rate: 1536kbps

Track 3
5.1 Mix
Bit Rate: 1153

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
621.48 MB
seeders:6
leechers:0
Led Zeppelin - Dazed And Confused - LIVE HD - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4

Screenshots

Led Zeppelin - Dazed And Confused - LIVE HD - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4 screenshot
Led Zeppelin - Dazed And Confused - LIVE HD - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4 screenshot