Led Zeppelin - Bonzo Drum Tracks - Polar Studios Stockholm 1978

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on August 29, 2014 by analogkid6103in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Led Zeppelin - Bonzo Drum Tracks - Polar Studios Stockholm 1978 (Size: 84.15 MB)
 01 - All of My Love - Mix.mp318.25 MB
 02 - Unreleased - Isolated Drum Track.mp35.23 MB
 03 - Carouselambra - Isolated Drum Track.mp36.19 MB
 04 - Ozone Baby 1 - Isolated Drum Track.mp38.75 MB
 05 - Ozone Baby 2 - Isolated Drum Track.mp37.66 MB
 06 - All of My Love - Isolated Drum Track.mp316.86 MB
 07 - Wearing & Tearing - Isolated Drum Track.mp311 MB
 08 - Drum Segments - Isolated Drum Track.mp3517.76 KB
 09 - Fool In The Rain - Isolated Drum Track.mp39.7 MB
 John Bonham - Polar Studios Stockholm.txt515 bytes

Description

Bonham did not receive writing credits for any of the songs recorded at Polar Studios. This diminished input by Page and Bonham is attributed to the two band members often not showing up on time at the recording studio, with Bonham struggling with alcoholism and Page battling heroin addiction. As Jones said, "there were two distinct camps by then, and we [Plant and I] were in the relatively clean one.

Many of the songs were consequently put together by Plant and Jones during the day, with Page and Bonham adding their parts late at night. According to Jones, this was
“ mainly because I had a new toy. I had this big new keyboard. And Robert and I just got to rehearsals early, basically. [...] With Zeppelin writing, if you came up with good things, and everybody agreed that they were good things, they got used. There was no formula for writing. So Robert and I, by the time everybody turned up for rehearsals, we’d written three or four songs. So we started rehearsing those immediately, because they were something to be getting on with. I thought maybe you were losing your enthusiasm for the band.
Page: Never. Never. In fact, Bonzo [i.e. drummer John Bonham] and I had already started discussing plans for a hard-driving rock album after that. We both felt that In Through the Outdoor was a little soft. I was not really very keen on "All My Love". I was a little worried about the chorus. I could just imagine people doing the wave and all of that. And I thought, 'That is not us. That is not us.' In its place it was fine, but I would not have wanted to pursue that direction in the future.On the other hand, former road manager Richard Cole stated in his book Stairway to Heaven during his time with the band, that after John Bonham sat through and listened to 'All My Love', he declared that it was the best song in which he ever heard Robert sing.

In Through the Out Door was Led Zeppelin's final album to be released while the band was together. Drummer John Bonham died the next year on 25 September 1980. And I remember this It was bad lots of drinking. Anyway enjoy and seed ”

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
84.15 MB
seeders:7
leechers:0
Led Zeppelin - Bonzo Drum Tracks - Polar Studios Stockholm 1978