Led Zeppelin 1969 Live Concert-BW-HD{DPLII384kbs}

seeders: 12
leechers: 5
Added on May 13, 2016 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Led Zeppelin 1969 Live Concert-BW-HD{DPLII384kbs} (Size: 416.24 MB)
 Led Zeppelin 1969 Live Concert-BW-HD{DPLII384kbs}.mp4366.05 MB
 Led Zeppelin 1969 Live Concert-BW-320p{DPLII384kbs}.mp348.75 MB
 Led Zeppelin 1969 Live Concert-7.png253.95 KB
 Led Zeppelin 1969 Live Concert-6.png252.05 KB
 Led Zeppelin 1969 Live Concert-1.png233.98 KB
 Led Zeppelin 1969 Live Concert-5.png183.51 KB
 Led Zeppelin 1969 Live Concert-3.png178.29 KB
 Led Zeppelin 1969 Live Concert-2.png176.1 KB
 Led Zeppelin 1969 Live Concert-4.png160.23 KB
 1969-Zeppelin-2.jpg8.81 KB
 1969-Zeppelin-1.jpg8.4 KB
 1969-Zeppelin-3.jpg7.11 KB
 Led Zeppelin 1969 Live Concert-BW-HD{DPLII384kbs}.txt5.05 KB
 Led Zeppelin 1969 Live Concert-BW-HD{DPLII384kbs}.nfo394 bytes
 CrystalTorrents.txt192 bytes
 {DPLII384kbs} torrents.txt130 bytes
 BTscene.txt127 bytes
 Kickass Torrents.txt84 bytes

Description

imageimage imageimage

Led Zeppelin 1969 Live Concert-BW-HD{DPLII384kbs}

1969 Black and White TV Live show, a touch blurry but very much worth the download. Get the Led Out!

Audio Encoded using Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs
320kbs mp3 recorded from this concert included in the folder.

Setlist:
1: “Communication Breakdown”
2: “Dazed and Confused”
3: “Babe I’m Gonna Leave You”
4: “How Many More Times”

Very good quality from 1969 Black and White TV Live recording. Amazing how great they played together this soon in their career, almost as if they were supposed to be Led Zeppelin before they were born. Pay attention to Plant watching Bonham on drums, while Bonham is watching Jones on Bass, later in their career, Plant watched Page while Bonham and Jones watched each other to be sure they are all together, in time.) So very appreciative I saw them 3 times, once (2nd time with John Bonham) (This was the 1977 Tour Date) in standing Room Concert while I was right in front of Jimmy Page, so close I could almost reach out and touch him, needless to say I didn't move from that spot the entire concert, we actually went to the concert with no tickets but my friend had some ganja and we all agreed that I would ask a scalper if he would trade us 3 tix and he walked back to our car with me, he saw the poot, he agreed and we grabbed the loot and hit the Show! we all 3 went in (my Friend and his girl and myself) to see Led Zeppelin on the spur of the moment, No money down! Talk about a lifetime experience! /;=] .... fyi, In The 1975 show, same city and same me there, this was the show where my first girlfriend actually mailed in for our tickets and then the night of the show she was in the hoosegow /;=[ so I went with my Best Friend. Ill tell you about the 95 Page/Plant show another torrent. (quite possibly the best Concert I ever saw.)

Thank You! Be sure to use a good VPN, Protect yourself and PLEASE seed back.
Mi Casa Su Casa
{DPLII384kbs}:
{dd53787} {DK53787} {RT53787}
/;=]

From September 1968 until the summer of 1980, English rock band Led Zeppelin were the world's most popular live music attraction, performing hundreds of sold-out concerts around the world.
From the early 1970s, the commercial and popular drawing power of Led Zeppelin was such that the band began to embark on major stadium tours which attracted vast crowds, more than they had previously performed to. During their 1973 tour of the United States, they played to 56,800 fans at Tampa Stadium, Florida, breaking the record set by The Beatles at Shea Stadium in 1965.
Here’s an awsome video of what Led Zeppelin looked and sounded like in the first year of the band’s existence. The date was March 17, 1969. The group’s debut album, Led Zeppelin, had been out in America for almost three months but would not be released in the UK for a couple more weeks. Led Zeppelin was on a tour of the UK and Scandinavia when they stopped by the TV-Byen studios in Gladsaxe, Denmark, a suburb of Copenhagen, to play four songs from the new album. Zeppelin had only been together a little more than half a year when the TV show was recorded (the band’s first gig, on September 7, 1968, also happened to have been in Gladsaxe) but they sound tight. Some of the band’s trademark theatrics are already in place, including Jimmy Page’s ethereal violin-bow guitar solo. Page is playing his classic 1959 Fender Telecaster, a gift from Jeff Beck that Page had painted a dragon on and used as his main guitar during his days with the Yardbirds. Only a month before this broadcast, during Zeppelin’s kickoff tour of America, Joe Walsh had given Page a Gibson Les Paul. By the time Led Zeppelin II was finished, Page had switched to the Les Paul and basically retired the Telecaster, though he played it on his famous 1971 solo in “Stairway to Heaven.”

Lyrics
Concert Kickoff Song:

"Communication Breakdown"

Hey girl stop what you're doin'!
Hey girl you'll drive me to ruin.
I don't know what it is that I like about you
But I like it a lot.
Won't you let me hold you
Let me feel your lovin' charms.

Communication breakdown
It's always the same
I'm having a nervous breakdown
Drive me insane!

Hey girl I got something I think you ought to know.
Hey babe I want to tell you that I love you so.
I want to hold you in my arms, yeah!
I'm never gonna let you go,
'Cause I like your charms.

Communication breakdown
It's always the same
Drive me insane!

Communication breakdown
It's always the same
Drive me insane!

I want you to love me all night
(Communication breakdown)I want you to love me
(Communication breakdown)I want you to love...yeah! I want you to love!

Video Encode:
Frame Width: 640
Frame Height: 480
Total Bitrate: 2396kbps
Frame Rate: 29.97 FPS
Display Aspect: 16:9

Audio Encode:
AAC
Bit Rate: 200kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Visit dd53787 torrents at Kickass Torrents