le Carre, John-A Murder of Quality - epub - zeke23

seeders: 12
leechers: 4
Added on December 24, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

le Carre, John-A Murder of Quality - epub - zeke23 (Size: 174.94 KB)
 le Carre, John-A Murder of Quality.epub174.94 KB

Description

A Murder of Quality
by John le Carré
3.53 · Rating Details · 4,648 Ratings · 355 Reviews 23
John le Carré's classic novels deftly navigate readers through the intricate shadow worlds of international espionage with unsurpassed skill and knowledge, and have earned him -- and his hero, British secret Service Agent George Smiley -- unprecedented worldwide acclaim.

George Smiley was simply doing a favor for Miss Ailsa Brimley, and old friend and editor of a small newspaper. Miss Brimley had received a letter from a worried reader: "I'm not mad. And I know my husbad is trying to kill me." But the letter had arrived too late: it's scribe, the wife of an assistant master at the distinguished Carne School, was already dead.

So George Smiley went to Carne to listen, ask questions, and think. And to uncover, layer by layer, the complex network of skeletons and hatreds that comprised that little English institution.

David John Moore Cornwell (born 19 October 1931), pen name John le Carré /lə ˈkɑrˌeɪ/, is a British author of espionage novels. During the 1950s and the 1960s, Cornwell worked for the Security Service and the Secret Intelligence Service, and began writing novels under a pen name. His third novel The Spy Who Came in from the Cold (1963) became an international best-seller, and it remains one of his best-known works. Following the success of this novel, he left MI6 to become a full-time author.

Le Carré established himself as a writer of espionage fiction. In 2008, The Times ranked le Carré 22nd on its list of "The 50 greatest British writers since 1945".[1] In 2011, he won the Goethe Medal, a yearly prize given by the Goethe Institute.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
174.94 KB
seeders:12
leechers:4
le Carre, John-A Murder of Quality - epub - zeke23