Lanfeust of Troy 1-8 (Alice) [DCP-D]

seeders: 9
leechers: 1
Added on October 8, 2012 by MainManateein Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Lanfeust of Troy 1-8 (Alice) [DCP-D] (Size: 293.38 MB)
 Lanfeust of Troy #1 (English Retail) (F) (2004) (Alice).cbz45.07 MB
 Lanfeust of Troy #2 (English Retail) (2007) (Alice).cbz51.47 MB
 Lanfeust of Troy #3 - The Gold-Azure Castle (F) (1996) (Dragonz-Alice).cbz32.22 MB
 Lanfeust of Troy #4 - The Paladin of Eckmul (F) (1996) (Dragonz-Alice).cbz29.27 MB
 Lanfeust of Troy #5 - The Thrill of the Haruspice (1997) (Alice).cbz27.82 MB
 Lanfeust of Troy #6 - Empress Cixi (1998) (Alice).cbz24.76 MB
 Lanfeust of Troy #7 - The Petaur Graveyard (F) (1999) (Alice).cbz31.71 MB
 Lanfeust of Troy #8 - The Fabulous Beast (F) (2000) (Alice).cbz51.05 MB

Description

And here you are, the original Lanfeust of Troy series, that my earlier posts of Lanfeust of the Stars and Cixi of Troy is spinoffs from.

Thanks again to Alice for scanning and translating this great comic.

In the world of Troy where everyone has a power, Lanfeust, an apprentice blacksmith can melt metal. He knows nothing but a quiet, peaceful life in the tiny village of Glinin until he comes into contact with a sword that can grant him total, absolute, unlimited power! Accompanied by the wise Sage Nicolède and his two daughters, C’ian and Cixi, Lanfeust is swept away on a whirlwind adventure in which he will confront the most dangerous creatures and sometimes, as with Hébus the troll, befriend them. From Glinin to the eternal city, Eckmul. From Eckmul to the 77 Baronies of Hedulie and to Darshan and beyond, Lanfeust will embark on a fabulous quest that will decide the fate of Troy!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
293.38 MB
seeders:9
leechers:1
Lanfeust of Troy 1-8 (Alice) [DCP-D]

All Comments

Great series. It's sadden me this one never licensed to my country, well at least I never find out at the local store.
2013-08-01 21:19
You're a star, data. Thanks <3
Np Alice, thanks for the work on them.