Lali's Bits Coverted to Genesis(Vagina And Anus For Genesis Daz3d).zip

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on December 18, 2013 by shotapimpin XXX > Pictures
Torrent verified.

Lali's Bits Coverted to Genesis(Vagina And Anus For Genesis Daz3d).zip (Size: 16.02 MB)
 Lali's Bits Coverted to Genesis(Vagina And Anus For Genesis Daz3d).zip16.02 MB

Description

Do you know what is Lali's Bits ? It is the most complex thing that has already been created using the conventional Victoria 4.2 as base, a true work of art that brilliantly uses the most complex and powerful resources available on Poser, allowing the amazing interaction between the figure and the prop. So it is not just another morph, it is not just another figure, it is much more than that, it is an extremely complex SYSTEM. There is an incredible net of dependencies between V4 and the prop, I counted over a hundred MCMs and JCMs throughout the system that interact with each other. For me it was a great challenge and a great pleasure to work with Erogenesis and bring Lali's Bits System (LBS) to DS4 users.

This is a conversion that I did for Genesis, you will find the morphs under Actor -> Generation X -> Victoria 4 -> Erogenesis.

Note: Until I figure out how to link character and prop morphs together, this will not automatically move the vagina prop in conjunction with the morphs.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
16.02 MB
seeders:7
leechers:0
Lali's Bits Coverted to Genesis(Vagina And Anus For Genesis Daz3d).zip

Screenshots

Lali's Bits Coverted to Genesis(Vagina And Anus For Genesis Daz3d).zip screenshot

All Comments

Looks like a ripoff of conversion shared privately - and your package isn't packaged right (down't work properly). Sorry, thumbs down from me because I've seen the package made right for both generations that weren't made by you.
It's a greeting contribution for the community
Are the needed textures included?
Many thanks
Thanks for this. Even if you must pose 'bits' separately, I think it's a small price to pay.
Haha thanks!
I had to save v4 as an asset to genX these morphs.
Yeah, I think there must be some way to link the character morphs to the prop morphs, I'm gonna ask around, there's gotta be a fix.
honestly I was mostly using this for the asshole, so I didnt consider the problems with the vagina until you guys brought it up.
Question?
I'm trying it out. I'll get back to you. The main reason I posted this is because I hadnt come across anyone who had successfully done a GenX conversion with lalis bits, to even get this to work, I had to import victoria into poser, load the lalis bits morphs, and then export victoria, THEN do the Gen X conversion.
so yeah, there is something in the lali's bits injector that links the morphs together for the prop and the character. Theres got to be a way to fix it, I just dont know how yet, I'm gonna do more research, it cant be that hard to link parameters.
Ok, I've figured out why it's not working, and should have a fix up soon, none of the controller settings made it in the conversion, so I've gotta go through and clone the original controller settings linking the vagina prop and the morphs. It shouldnt be too hard, i'll keep you posted on a fix.
Thanks for the effort, im sure if you can get it to link with the prop Erogenesis would like to know, hahaha.. this is a good concept for those unable to find Lali's Bits or who doesnt like to use the prop, me personally, I downloaded Lali's Bits specificly for the look the prop offered the body, otherwise this is still a great share and will still get a thumbs up from me.
Haha I'll let him know if I do, it's funny we go through all this effort to make sure our character has the best asshole or vagina haha.
thanks for sharing with the group