Kyn: Deluxe Edition (GOG)

seeders: 245
leechers: 229
Added on July 28, 2015 by mercs213in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

• Game: Kyn
  • Platform: PC

Kyn: Deluxe Edition (GOG) (Size: 4.2 GB)
 Readme.txt3.78 KB
 setup_kyn_2.0.0.2-1.rar3.74 GB
 setup_kyn_2.0.0.2.exe33.79 MB
 setup_kyn_preorder_dlc_2.0.0.2.exe7.5 MB
 kyn_deluxe_edition_ost_mp3.zip425.99 MB
 kyn_deluxe_edition_wallpaper.zip600.41 KB

Description

Install instructions:1. Run "setup_kyn_2.0.0.2"2. Navigate to the DLC folder and run "setup_kyn_preorder_dlc_2.0.0.2"3. PlayPLEASE REMEMBER TO SEED, MANY OTHERS WANT THIS GAME! :)If you like this game, support the developers and BUY IT!Title: KYN - DELUXE EDITIONGenre: Action - Role-playing - FantasyWorks on: Windows (7, 8)Languages: Text only: Português do Brasil, Deutsch, English, español, nederlands, русскийModes: Single-playerReleased: July 28, 2015Company: Tangrin Entertainment / Versus EvilStore page: http://www.gog.com/game/kyn_deluxe_edition_preorderAbout:This pack includes a full body armor set with chest guard and leg armor as well as a protective helmet with visor that can be equipped once your body stat reaches 20. Also included is the powerful ‘Eye of the Fire Axe’ that deals extra fire and weapon damage as well as gives you extra attack speed. This two handed axe can be equipped once your body stat has reached 45.Fire Master Armor:- Body Armor – Chest Guard & Leg Armor (35 Armor with +17% fire resistance, +40 health and + 70 spirit)- Helmet – (16 Amor, +12 extra armor, +17% fire resistance, +40 health and + 70 spirit)Eye of the Fire Axe:- 2-handed axe that deals 200.5 DPS (+42-84 weapon damage, +28-56 fire damage and +36% extra attack speed)Deluxe Edition of Kyn includes the base game and the soundtrack.Introducing Tangrin Entertainment, an indie team of just two developers based in the Netherlands. Over the last 2 years they have created Kyn, an action packed role playing strategy game that delivers over 20 hours of gameplay across a unique Viking inspired mythological world with plenty of landscapes to explore, puzzles to solve and enemies to defeat. Outsmart the enemy in combat with up to 6 warriors using the unique time manipulation feature. Collect loot and use the crafting system to upgrade your motley crew with more powerful weapons and armor. Kyn is a true adventurer’s adventure game!A Magical Viking World Brought to Life: Unlock the mysteries of the vast world of KYN as you explore ancient ruins, lush landscapes and snowy mountains filled with intricate puzzles and plenty of danger! Fight against a variety of intelligent enemies and use your skill and cunning to take out powerful boss enemies!A Hybrid Tactical RPG Meets Hack-n-Slash: This is real time action in a fantastical RPG setting. You will need to leverage the environment to create traps, defend areas or build up special attacks. When tactics are needed, utilize the slow motion feature, where time slows to almost zero and you can direct your heroes to an area and assign them a task to out flank, out smart and defeat your enemies!An RPG Party with up to Six Playable Characters: Build that classic RPG dungeon crawling group with our motely group of heroes. Each warrior can be outfitted with different equipment and specialized abilities to meet your needs. Allocating points in mind, body, control will build characters that fit your style or meet the challenges of the puzzles you will soon face.A Deep Crafting and Loot System: Collect hundreds of items. Combine over 100 different elemental materials in a unique crafting system designed to help you get more powerful weapons and armor.Minimum system requirements - Windows: Windows 7Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ or equivalent Intel CPUMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: AMD Radeon HD5750 or nVidia GS 250Hard Drive: 8 GB available spaceMouse, KeyboardRecommended system requirements - Windows: Windows 7Processor: AMD FX 6350 or Intel Core i5-2300Memory: 6 GB RAMGraphics: AMD Radeon HD 6770 or nVidia GTX 450Hard Drive: 8 GB available space

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.2 GB
seeders:245
leechers:229
Kyn: Deluxe Edition (GOG)

All Comments

include crack?
Thanks!
is the size of this games 8gig include the ssize of the install files of 4gig or does it include both to get 8gig? Don't have much space left on my drive... Gonna be a while before I can buy another drive
Looks like a great game but right out the gate having to use multiple clicks to move my character without an auto walk hotkey or being able to hold right click for following the direction of the mouse is tedious at best.
Animated image in the description tab. 1st time seeing that. Looks nice.
Hey guys, Internet Download Manager downloaded the .bin file as a RAR file.

Yes, it is suppose to be a .bin file, but I downloaded that file via IDM and it flags it as a RAR file which you can open.. nothing was tampered with. I even verified the integrity of the file via the installer before uploading.

I left another comment below that proves the game is owned from GOG.. sorry, I didn't catch it!

I fixed it so IDM won't download it as a RAR again.
No matter if file is named .rar or .bin it just installs fine, checked integrity OK too.

Thanks.
thx bro
WOW, superb torrent mate!!!
Edit: OK IDM downloads it as a RAR file, i turned off IDM and it downloads the BIN file. I downloaded it from gog, nothing was tampered with. idk why its a rar file when I downloaded it with IDM. The game is owned and from GOG. Proof below. Again, I posted this AT release and didn't think anything of it. Does the game install fine? I tested it and made sure the file integrity was good before uploading
No matter if file is named .rar or .bin it just installs fine, checked integrity OK too.

Thanks.
Thanks Bro ^^