Kylie Chan - collection pdfs

seeders: 5
leechers: 7
Added on June 24, 2014 by KyraAngelFaein Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Kylie Chan - collection pdfs (Size: 28.06 MB)
 Kylie Chan Small Shen.pdf17.27 MB
 Celestial Battle 1 - Dark Serpent - Kylie Chan.pdf2.59 MB
 Kylie Chan - Dark Heavens 3 Blue Dragon.pdf1.34 MB
 Kylie Chan - Dark Heavens 2 Red Phoenix.pdf1.3 MB
 Kylie Chan - Dark Heavens 1 White Tiger.pdf1.29 MB
 Kylie Chan - Journey to Wudang 01 - Earth to Hell.pdf1.15 MB
 Kylie Chan - Journey to Wudang 03 - Heaven to Wudang.pdf1.03 MB
 Kylie Chan - Journey to Wudang 02 - Hell To Heaven.pdf1.02 MB
 Kylie Chan - Journey to Wudang 3 - Heaven to Wudang.jpg449.83 KB
 Red-Phoenix-Front-Cover-kylie-chan-5081767-385-648.jpg210.13 KB
 chan.jpg184.59 KB
 9780732286867.jpg117.45 KB
 Blue-Dragon-Front-Cover-kylie-chan-5081776-460-747.jpg110.1 KB
 hell-to-heaven-journey-to-wudang-bk-2.jpg12.83 KB

Description

Kylie Chan Dark Heavens Trilogy,Journey to Wudang Trilogy,Celestial Battles Trilogy book 1 Small Shen prequel,
the celestial battles trilogy is not yet complete next book release titled Demon Child comes out in the US in September this is not a YA Series 18plus according the authors webpage however as i have read them they aren't explicit when it comes to love scenes written very much like YA in that respect however lots of romance and great mythology and martial arts action if you're looking for something different but interesting to read this is my favorite series

Kylie Chan is the best-selling author of the Dark Heavens, Journey to Wudang and Celestial Battle trilogies, which tell the story of Emma, an ordinary Australian woman thrown into the world of Chinese Gods, martial arts, and magic. Emma must deal with a bewildering variety of Chinese mythological creatures from dragons to the Monkey King as she learns martial arts from her employer John Chen, who is really the God of Martial Arts, Xuan Wu.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
28.06 MB
seeders:5
leechers:7
Kylie Chan - collection pdfs

All Comments

http://kat.cm/kylie-chan-journey-to-wudang-02-hell-to-heaven-pdf-t9262135.html

http://kat.cm/kylie-chan-journey-to-wudang-01-earth-to-hell-pdf-t9262119.html
i reuploaded better copies of journey to wudang book 1 and 2 please enjoy
the Journey to wudang series has been converted with a lot of symbols which make the read uncomfortable. The beginning of the series though looks very good! Overall good torrent and thank you for sharing
I WILL TRY TO FIND A BETTER COPY SO SORRY I HATE SYMBOLS TOO I HAD NOT REALIZED THIS ISSUE THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW