Kundli chakra 2012 professional [Full Version] - him

seeders: 32
leechers: 2
Added on November 23, 2013 by hpunethain Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Kundli chakra 2012 professional [Full Version] - him (Size: 43.47 MB)
 MDAC_TYP.exe7.75 MB
 install_flash_player.exe930.67 KB
 Kundli Chakra 2012 Professional Setup.exe34.81 MB
 Troubleshoot FAQ's.txt1.92 KB
 Reg_Kundli Chakra 2012.reg1.15 KB
 How to Install.txt175 bytes

Description

Kundli Chakra 2012 gives you a complete solution of Vedic Astrology to generate professional reports and quickly analyse and predict Horoscope of clients and others.

Useful for beginners, Students, Researchers and professional Astrologers.

Kundli Chakra 2012 is a specially designed professional astrology package which will make you free from scrolling pages, wasting your research time in searching reports, carrying USB dongles or CD Locks, looking for specific charts while analysing horoscope and exploring dasha clicking next..next..next.. etc. Many features in this software like tools, utilities, worksheets are developed after research and Analysis of professional usage of an Astrologer, to unleash your predictive power and concentrate more on analysing charts for a quick and accurate horoscope interpretation, with just a click.
More Details - http://www.horizonaarc.com/Kundli-Chakra-2012-Professional-for-windows-7-.aspx

Works on Windows XP , 7, 8

Screenshots (Taken on Windows 8.1 x64) -

Please seed after downloading , Also my bandwidth is low so be patient while downloading

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
43.47 MB
seeders:32
leechers:2
Kundli chakra 2012 professional [Full Version] - him

All Comments

no update for june 2012.virus detected.so in my opinion its useless for a student
worked like a charm!
thanks.but it does not countain the 2012 june update...
use registry , follow instruction.

and give a thumbs up.
It's working. But it's damn slow like iam in win 98
BTW here is the screenshot-
firstly i download this very soft. from here- "freedownloadpcgames2013.blogspot.in/2013/09/kundli-chakra-2012-professional-full.html".
and i got this- VirTool:Win32/VBInject.RT
so i removed that.
next i downloaded ur torrent and when i scanned it
it was clean and free from any virus.
The most important thing is when i opened ur registry and those motherfukcers' registry I GOT THE SAME PASSWORD AND OTHER DETAILS in it .
CONCLUSION:-
THEY R JUST - Sucking their mothers' tits and binding virus in soft.