Kristina Weaver - BEG, TROUBLE & MINE [Complete]

seeders: 5
leechers: 4
Added on March 4, 2016 by SFN87in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Kristina Weaver - BEG, TROUBLE & MINE [Complete] (Size: 1.68 MB)
 metadata.opf3.03 KB
 Beg - Kristina Weaver.epub619.95 KB
 Cover.jpg1.07 MB

Description

This is a standalone, full length novel. Two books, TROUBLE and MINE, are included as a bonus.

Shaw
When I found out I was pregnant with Robert Stone’s child, I had no idea my world would unravel. But it did. I lost my internship, was kicked out of my mother’s house, and had virtually no money to my name and no place to go.

I did what any rational, newly impregnated woman would do…I called Robert and left him scathing messages. When I still didn’t hear from him, I called his family and begged them.

I didn’t know Robert was a billionaire, and that he tragically died. And it’s not my fault that Cameron, his cold, ruthless, asshole brother flew from England to retrieve me and prove to all that I was lying.

Cameron
I don’t believe she carries Rob’s child. No, I’m convinced that she is nothing but a con artist bent on stealing money and the very last scrap of sanity from my parents who are still mourning my brother.

But I can’t be sure, not definitely. So for the foreseeable future I will keep Shaw Mallory under my roof and close at hand.

The problem is, the more time I spend with her, the more I find that I’m attracted to her. I want to possess her. I desire her.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.68 MB
seeders:5
leechers:4