Kristen Flowers & Megan West - Hard Love: A Bad Boy Fighter Romance

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on March 30, 2016 by SFN87in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Kristen Flowers & Megan West - Hard Love: A Bad Boy Fighter Romance (Size: 1.19 MB)
 metadata.opf3.64 KB
 Hard Love_ A Bad Boy Fighter Ro - Kristen Flowers.epub362.07 KB
 Cover.jpg848.34 KB

Description

I thought love was supposed to be easy

Emma
I’ve been in the illegal fighting business for far too long and I’m at my breaking point. I want nothing more than to leave this dangerous lifestyle behind and never look back.
But Nathan, the man I love, is the best fighter in the city and he’s neck deep in this dangerous world. I’ve given him a choice.
Quit fighting and leave with me… …Or I’ll leave him.

Enter Nick.
The dangerous Mob boss that runs the city’s fighting circuit. But that’s not all he his…
He’s also my ex-boyfriend.
And when Nick finds out about me and Nathan, he’s determined to black mail, bribe, and frighten us to do his bidding.
But Nathan is a born fighter and that’s exactly what he’ll do.
Now we’re fighting for our love, fighting to escape, …but most of all
Fighting to survive…
And I thought love was supposed to be easy…
Hard Love is a bad boy fighter novella that explores the treacherous world of love, sex, danger, and how far you’d go to protect the one you love. It contains strong language, sexual content, and adult themes.

Strap your seat belt on, this is a fast paced and thrilling story that doesn’t let up until the very end.

Lucky You! For a limited time, this story comes with two free bonus novellas ‘The Soldier’s Lost Love’ and ‘Rich Love’ by Kristen Flowers and Megan West.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.19 MB
seeders:6
leechers:0