Kriegsmaschine - Prism Archive (2002-2004) - (2014) [320] V01dV

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on March 15, 2015 by Voidvampin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Kriegsmaschine - Prism Archive (2002-2004) - (2014) [320] V01dV (Size: 146.24 MB)
 09-Kriegsmaschine - Devotee (Son Of The God Supreme).mp312.94 MB
 18-Kriegsmaschine - Last Dusk Of A Dying World.mp312.63 MB
 07-Kriegsmaschine - Hands Of The Plague Master.mp311.18 MB
 04-Kriegsmaschine - Unto Wormfeast Flesh.mp310.52 MB
 02-Kriegsmaschine - Maaseh Bereshit.mp310.43 MB
 01-Kriegsmaschine - Prism.mp39.53 MB
 03-Kriegsmaschine - A Thousand Voices.mp39.14 MB
 11-Kriegsmaschine - The Flame That Burns Inside.mp37.77 MB
 15-Kriegsmaschine - Nuclear.mp37.41 MB
 12-Kriegsmaschine - Stigma.mp37.38 MB
 05-Kriegsmaschine - Apostle of Plague.mp37.19 MB
 14-Kriegsmaschine - Deathcult Supreme.mp36.41 MB
 06-Kriegsmaschine - Bloodfetish.mp36.36 MB
 08-Kriegsmaschine - B.T.S..mp35.88 MB
 16-Kriegsmaschine - Goathammer Sorcery.mp35.87 MB
 13-Kriegsmaschine - Flagrum.mp35.74 MB
 17-Kriegsmaschine - Uberhate.mp35.56 MB
 10-Kriegsmaschine - In Hate Of Christ (Countess cover).mp34.24 MB
 Cover.jpg76.37 KB

Description

Kriegsmaschine - Prism: Archive 2002-2004 (Compilation) (2014)

Info:

Quote:
The band's name means "war machine" in German.

A slingshot is not a weapon of mass-destruction but it is just as close to it as Kriegsmaschine is to doing their moniker any justice. Satan knows that life has treated me to many awful black metal bands through the years, shite bands that the devout followers of underground black metal has collective wanking sessions to. I don’t know if Kriegsmaschine belongs in that category but I wouldn’t be the least surprised if they are hailed as a cult band by some cunt heads.

Earlier today I listened to “Phoenix rising” by Deströyer 666, a mighty fine band and a ditto album. To say that Kriegsmaschine’s music pales compared to that made by the Aussies is like saying Michael Jackson has looked a little bleak the last couple of years. The worst part of this dysfunctional machinery is the vocalist. His main type of shrieks is passable but he spray shit his legs when trying to be avant-garde and emotional. Just listen to the guy whining out in “Nuclear”, sounds more like he’s calling his mom to come wipe his ass than being on the brink of unleashing a new Hiroshima. At least he isn’t known as a racial confused child molester. Nuke the king of pop.

The music of Kriegsmaschine is boring and repetitive but is probably labeled minimalist and hypnotic by their fans. I don’t like their fans by the way. Compared to a band like Tsjuder (a Norwegian black metal ensemble) I find Kriegsmaschine to be laughable at best. With the great effort put into not producing the album properly, they derailed it from what goodness it might have offered if given some adequate “clothing”. I’m not talking a Tue Madsen production here, but a little more power and slightly more defined instruments wouldn’t hurt.

To be a proper black metal band it helps being either convincingly visceral, or even better, weaver of chilling atmospheres. Kriegsmaschine manages none of the above, clocking in well below average. The good old vacuum cleaner cliché rings in my mind.

If you trust these here cunts to bring the final war upon mankind you are nothing but a sad twat.

I decided to check out "Kriegsmaschine" after I heard praises about their full-length album. I didn't want to get the complete album first, so I downloaded this demo to find out if the (small) hype was justified.

Well, yes and no.

Yes, for being a competent, hard-hitting Black metal demo. The vocals are harsh and abrasive, belting out some pretty well thought-out lyrics. The drumming is above - average (he utilizes some good blastbeats and fairly well played slower sections). At times even the bass is audible, complementing the guitar work well, which is fairly basic, but does the job.

Members:

Darkside: Drums
See also: Goderak, Mgła, ex-Anal Stench, ex-Crionics, ex-Darzamat, ex-Massemord, ex-Mournedge, ex-Thy Disease, ex-Tromsnar

Destroyer: Vocals, Bass
See also: Hate, Crionics (live), ex-Moloch

M.: Vocals, Guitars
See also: Mgła, ex-Arca Funebris

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/ksmpl

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
146.24 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Kriegsmaschine - Prism Archive (2002-2004) - (2014) [320] V01dV